Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Testosterone Trenbolone Equipoise Napsgear Puritysourcelabs Log

jw3man

V.I.P.
Logger
Well been testing the waters with tren before I kicked this off just to make sure I wasn't going to post a log an abort mission immediately. I'm 3 weeks into the cycle. I started with 100mg of tren wk 1, 150mg wk 2, and just finished week 3 at 240mg.
Aggression and insomnia kicked in early wk 2 but the waters are calm now! I already suffer from insomnia so wasn't a big deal. Appetite was shit the first two weeks, but the EQ must have taken over that because eating is no problem now! Aggression is there (mainly during lifts) but not an issue. My opinion, the key to combat that was 5am workouts really exhausting yourself to get that dopamine kick!
I don't plan to exceed 300mg per week. Oh yea and going through two shirts every night! Sweating like a whore in church!

This log represents Ultima and Dragon gear from Naps, and EP tren from PSL.

Injections 2x per week Sun morning and Wed evening. All taken together. Injection site glutes, alternating cheeks. So far no pain or swelling.
Ultima Test Ethanate 250mg-1ml.
Dragon/EP Tren Ethanate 200mg-.7ml
Dragon EQ 500mg-.5ml

Cycle
Test 500mg per wk. Weeks 1-16
Tren 260/280mg per wk. Weeks 1-12
EQ 500mg per wk. Weeks 1-16
TRT to follow week 16 with proviron 25mg per day for 5 weeks.

SUPPLEMENTS
fish oil twice a day
Cycle support 4 a day
Fiber supplement 3 times a week
Multi vitamin once a day

Height 5'7" (still short lol)
Weight 191lbs
Goals to be as shredded as Phill and Chimp lol. Shredded and gain a solid 5lbs on lean mass

ALL MEALS AND TIMES ARE APPROXIMATE. MEALS MAY BE ADJUSTED DUE TO CALORIE BURN EACH DAY. NO ORDERING OUT UNLESS NUTRITION FACTS SUPPORT GOALS, AND NO ORDERING OUT MORE THAN ONCE A MONTH. Example Texas roadhouse steak and sweet potato, no butter. Aladdins Tuna steak roll.

Meal 1 7:20am
Shake
2 eggs
4oz of chicken
.50 cups of quinoa

Meal 2. 9:30am
1 slice keto bread
1 can of Tuna with 1 tbsp of whipped dressing or turkey lunchmeat

Meal 3. 11:45am
Quinoa .50 cup and chicken 7oz or ground turkey
Shake

Meal 4. 2pm
Greek yogurt and 1 serving of protein powder (.50 of oats mixed with this if not taking it on meal 5) SOO GOOD!

Meal 5 4pm
7oz chicken
.50 cup of oats soaked in protein shake

Meal 6 7:30pm
Broccoli cuts .5 cup
Steak, pork, Tuna steak, ground turkey, or chicken 9-12oz depending on meat

Total cals 1900
Fat 25-60g
Carbs 70-100g
Protein 275-300g

ALL WORKOUTS ARE APPROXIMATE. SAT & SUN WILL BE MID MORNING & WILL HAVE COFFEE AND MEAL 1 HR BEFORE. ALL WORKOUTS DURING THE WEEK WILL BE AT 5AM WITH COFFEE AND WATER BEFORE/DURING. 1ST MEAL IMMEDIATELY AFTER.
DAILY WATER INTAKE 180-200oz

Sat-Chest
4-6 sets decline bench
4 sets dumbell incline
4 sets upper chest fly cable
4 sets of dumbell decline bench
4 sets of lower chest fly cable
3 sets of close grip bench
Finish up with dumbell bench and slow mid chest cable flys-sets depending on how joints/body is feeling
Abs- resistance crunches 100, 100 right and left side
Cardio-depending on the cal burn during the lift and abs. If I burn around 600 cals my cardio will be 10 mins on treadmill and/or 30 minutes walking the dog

Sun-Bicep& Tricep
4 sets of straight bar curls
4 sets of preacher curls
4 sets of cable curls
4 sets of reverse dumbell curls
3-4 sets of close grip straight bar curls
4 sets of tri pull down cable
4 sets of dumbell tri extensions laying down
4 sets of single arm cable extension, seated overhead
4 sets of reverse tri pull down

Cardio treadmill 30 minutes heart rate 125 plus

Mon-legs abs and cardio
5 sets of close stance squat
5-6 sets of regular squat
4 sets of dumbell lunges
Cardio-30-40 minutes treadmill heart rate 125 plus

Tues-Back
4 sets wide grip pull down
4 sets triangle grip pull down
4 sets of close grip reverse pull down
4 sets of seated wide grip rows
4 sets of close grip rows
4 sets of dumbell rows
Cardio-after work 20 mins treadmill or 30 walking the dog

Wed-Shoulder
4 sets Upright rows close grip
4 sets shoulder press behind head
4 sets shoulder press front
4 sets dumbell shoulder flies
4 sets of Upright row wide grip
4 sets of dumbell shoulder press
3 sets cable shoulder extensions

Thurs-Abs and cardio
Abs- resistance crunches 100, 100 right and left side, leg lifts laying down

Fri-Cardio

So far lifts and cardio I feel like I can go ALL day! I'm sore after every lift due to kicking ass. My dress shirts really don't fit anymore. I'm already up a couple lbs but I'm thinking it's more because I dropped 1.5 inches on the waist.

Anyway looking forward to showing you what the upcoming weeks will bring!

Well been testing the waters with tren before I kicked this off just to make sure I wasn't going to post a log an abort mission immediately. I'm 3 weeks into the cycle. I started with 100mg of tren wk 1, 150mg wk 2, and just finished week 3 at 240mg.
Aggression and insomnia kicked in early wk 2 but the waters are calm now! I already suffer from insomnia so wasn't a big deal. Appetite was shit the first two weeks, but the EQ must have taken over that because eating is no problem now! Aggression is there (mainly during lifts) but not an issue. My opinion, the key to combat that was 5am workouts really exhausting yourself to get that dopamine kick!
I don't plan to exceed 300mg per week. Oh yea and going through two shirts every night! Sweating like a whore in church!

This log represents Ultima and Dragon gear from Naps, and EP tren from PSL.

Injections 2x per week Sun morning and Wed evening. All taken together. Injection site glutes, alternating cheeks. So far no pain or swelling.
Ultima Test Ethanate 250mg-1ml.
Dragon/EP Tren Ethanate 200mg-.7ml
Dragon EQ 500mg-.5ml

Cycle
Test 500mg per wk. Weeks 1-16
Tren 260/280mg per wk. Weeks 1-12
EQ 500mg per wk. Weeks 1-16
TRT to follow week 16 with proviron 25mg per day for 5 weeks.

SUPPLEMENTS
fish oil twice a day
Cycle support 4 a day
Fiber supplement 3 times a week
Multi vitamin once a day

Height 5'7" (still short lol)
Weight 191lbs
Goals to be as shredded as Phill and Chimp lol. Shredded and gain a solid 5lbs on lean mass

ALL MEALS AND TIMES ARE APPROXIMATE. MEALS MAY BE ADJUSTED DUE TO CALORIE BURN EACH DAY. NO ORDERING OUT UNLESS NUTRITION FACTS SUPPORT GOALS, AND NO ORDERING OUT MORE THAN ONCE A MONTH. Example Texas roadhouse steak and sweet potato, no butter. Aladdins Tuna steak roll.

Meal 1 7:20am
Shake
2 eggs
4oz of chicken
.50 cups of quinoa

Meal 2. 9:30am
1 slice keto bread
1 can of Tuna with 1 tbsp of whipped dressing or turkey lunchmeat

Meal 3. 11:45am
Quinoa .50 cup and chicken 7oz or ground turkey
Shake

Meal 4. 2pm
Greek yogurt and 1 serving of protein powder (.50 of oats mixed with this if not taking it on meal 5) SOO GOOD!

Meal 5 4pm
7oz chicken
.50 cup of oats soaked in protein shake

Meal 6 7:30pm
Broccoli cuts .5 cup
Steak, pork, Tuna steak, ground turkey, or chicken 9-12oz depending on meat

Total cals 1900
Fat 25-60g
Carbs 70-100g
Protein 275-300g

ALL WORKOUTS ARE APPROXIMATE. SAT & SUN WILL BE MID MORNING & WILL HAVE COFFEE AND MEAL 1 HR BEFORE. ALL WORKOUTS DURING THE WEEK WILL BE AT 5AM WITH COFFEE AND WATER BEFORE/DURING. 1ST MEAL IMMEDIATELY AFTER.
DAILY WATER INTAKE 180-200oz

Sat-Chest
4-6 sets decline bench
4 sets dumbell incline
4 sets upper chest fly cable
4 sets of dumbell decline bench
4 sets of lower chest fly cable
3 sets of close grip bench
Finish up with dumbell bench and slow mid chest cable flys-sets depending on how joints/body is feeling
Cardio-depending on the cal burn during the lift and abs. If I burn around 600 cals my cardio will be 10 mins on treadmill and/or 30 minutes walking the dog

Sun-Bicep& Tricep
4 sets of straight bar curls
4 sets of preacher curls
4 sets of cable curls
4 sets of reverse dumbell curls
3-4 sets of close grip straight bar curls
4 sets of tri pull down cable
4 sets of dumbell tri extensions laying down
4 sets of single arm cable extension, seated overhead
4 sets of reverse tri pull down

Cardio treadmill 30 minutes heart rate 125 plus

Mon-legs abs and cardio
5 sets of close stance squat
5-6 sets of regular squat
4 sets of dumbell lunges

Tues-Back
4 sets wide grip pull down
4 sets triangle grip pull down
4 sets of close grip reverse pull down
4 sets of seated wide grip rows
4 sets of close grip rows
4 sets of dumbell rows

Wed-Shoulder
4 sets Upright rows close grip
4 sets shoulder press behind head
4 sets shoulder press front
4 sets dumbell shoulder flies
4 sets of Upright row wide grip
4 sets of dumbell shoulder press
3 sets cable shoulder extensions

Thurs-Abs and cardio
Abs- resistance crunches 100, 100 right and left side, leg lifts laying down

Fri-Cardio

So far lifts and cardio I feel like I can go ALL day! I'm sore after every lift due to kicking ass. My dress shirts really don't fit anymore. I'm already up a couple lbs but I'm thinking it's more because I dropped 1.5 inches on the waist.

Anyway looking forward to showing you what the upcoming weeks will bring!
@jw3man nice start to this log. I like the euro pharmacies gear I'm on some EP tren right now.

the meals and diet, lets not do approximate lets actually share foods and meals you eating
the training, thats just sets , can you share reps and sets when you do them
If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

I saw your other log, you issues with updates was that you didnt share as you go.

We need also pics
pics of your gear that you using
pics of you face blurred
pics of some meals as you go
pics of training

and your supplements what are you taking? post pics

good start to this log
i like your split routines

check out the other logs in the way they're structured
it's better to post daily updates and set of posting all your workouts and one post

definitely don't kill your shoulders on one split
you work your shoulders doing other exercises

tren is always fun!
make sure you use n2guard its a lifesaver on tren

The log posted is a base structure. I'll be updating through each week with workouts (including weights), Meals, etc. All meals are recorded on an app so ill probably do screen shots to save time.
So here are some photos from last may and July. I'll share current photos today so you can see the change good or bad from last May to now. Last summer I got pretty lean but I struggled with energy due to low carb low fat. This time both will be kicked up and so far so 👍

Attachments

• 20230506_112215.jpg
    20230506_112215.jpg
    464.2 KB · Views: 17
  • 20230708_124441~2.jpg
    20230708_124441~2.jpg
    706.9 KB · Views: 17