Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Second Cycle Testosterone and Anavar Log

ILVerduco

V.I.P.
Logger
Hello All,

We continue with the series of “My first ever Cycle”Part 2.

This is as the title suggests my second cycle ever made.

After the past concluded “My first ever cycle Test+Ostarine” which you can find here: https://anabolex.com/community/threads/my-first-ever-ostarine-test-cyp-cycle-log.7081/

This time the cycle will be composed by:

Test E by Hilma

Anavar by Hilma

Exemestane (aromasin) by Hilma

And all the pct with Nolva also by Hilma

All supplied by @UPsteroid

This cycle was supposed to start last summer, but due to a series of events, I had some troubles with the supply. There where some shipment issues, and missing products. On one side the whole delivery experience was a madness, but customer support never let me down so big thanks to @UPsteroid. Looking forward to order again from them, products are legit.

So here we are, still a noob but with a little bit more experience from previous cycle but still a noob, so I might need some help from you guys.

Overall the cycle will be composed of:

500mg Test E pinning twice a week. Monday and Thursday for a total of 15Weeks.

Anavar will be introduced on week 8 with 40mg x day.

This time I have decided to stop taking finasteride ED but will be limited to Monday and Thursday. So twice a week. And this will be modified accordingly. I think Finasteride played a role in the previous cycle, maintaining a bit of puffiness and bloating. Infact last summer, I stopped taking it for 6 months and I started to slowly dry out, you could see a difference on the chest and the “love handles” all places where estrogen hits more. In my case I guess I’m a bit estrogen prone so taken alone in my case, Finateride increases this effect slightly, since the increase Test aromtatises a bit converting to estrogen.

Aaaaand here comes the first inexperience issues:

Cycle started Thursday 22 February 2024

1ml 250mg Test E into the glute.

Started taking Aromasin half a pill so 12.5mg on Saturday 24 February. With a bit of delay with respect of the first jab, 2 days late.

So far so good.

First of all, Test E definetly hurts a bit more than Test C. I dont know if its a widespread opinion but in my case, yes it hurts a bit more.

Second Jab was Monday 26 February.

Since my glute was still sore, I had the not so great idea to inject it in the left quad 😂 worst dicesion ever and will never do it again. I had a painful sore quad to this date, but its recovering fast almost 100%.

I took again aromasin 12.5mg
On the 26February then 28Feb, and 1st of March so basically every other day.

Thursday 29 Febr I had the other jab again in the glute, no issue at all.

But here comes a bit of issue,

Compared to the other cycle where I was taking 350mg Test C a week, and 12.5mg aromasin eod, and I had no noticible sides, this time, doing 500 test E and 12.5mg aromasin eod, I noticed that something happened down there 🍆🤔.

Morning wood has disappeared, and maintaining an erection is much more difficult. Libido is not bad I had sex yesterday but my dick was just different it was definetly not hard as before and by that I mean quite a bit.

Now here we dive in a trial and error situation.

In my limited experience I think that we might have a situation where my Estrogen levels have spiked up having delayed the initial intake of aromasin for a few days and having bummed up to 500 test a week.

In my previous cycle with 350mg test 12.5mg aromasin my mid cycle bloodwork, my E2 was at 34.9 (11.3-43.2). A perfectly balanced value, but still on a high side. So I’m thinking that now taking 500mg of test E2 has spiked up. I really dont think we have a case of crushed estrogen my “vitality” is very good, I’m very active.

But rather a case where where my estrogen has spiked. Apart from a scientific approach which would be a bloodwork now, following the trial and error approach of Derek (more plates more dates) what is happening to your dick is a good indication of roughly whats happening. I dont want a confirmation bias, but i’m just saying what i’m thinking and I might also be wrong. Whats ur opinion?

So what to do now, keep it at 12.5mg eod and see if it levels out and balances or revise the dosage or ed/eod/e2d/e3d?
What I dont wanna end is going the wrong way, where i’m taking too much that im gonna crush it.

That being said….

We start at a weight of 108kg x 191cm

I will limit my carbs for this cycle roughly at around 100/140g per day.

Proteins I’m trying to reach targets of 250/280g per day.

Every day I hit the gym, i do 30 min cardio 200wats that roughly 350/400cal and this is done every fucking day.

I wanna lean out quite a bit, so cardio will be done consistently this cycle.

Hitting the gym 5/6 times a week.

Split:
Legs
Back biceps
Chest Delts Triceps
Legs
Back biceps
Chest delts Triceps

Please let me know your thoughts on the estrogen AI issue.
Pics and data and more logging will follow as always.

Hello All,

We continue with the series of “My first ever Cycle”Part 2.

This is as the title suggests my second cycle ever made.

After the past concluded “My first ever cycle Test+Ostarine” which you can find here: https://anabolex.com/community/threads/my-first-ever-ostarine-test-cyp-cycle-log.7081/

This time the cycle will be composed by:

Test E by Hilma

Anavar by Hilma

Exemestane (aromasin) by Hilma

And all the pct with Nolva also by Hilma

All supplied by @UPsteroid

This cycle was supposed to start last summer, but due to a series of events, I had some troubles with the supply. There where some shipment issues, and missing products. On one side the whole delivery experience was a madness, but customer support never let me down so big thanks to @UPsteroid. Looking forward to order again from them, products are legit.

So here we are, still a noob but with a little bit more experience from previous cycle but still a noob, so I might need some help from you guys.

Overall the cycle will be composed of:

500mg Test E pinning twice a week. Monday and Thursday for a total of 15Weeks.

Anavar will be introduced on week 8 with 40mg x day.

This time I have decided to stop taking finasteride ED but will be limited to Monday and Thursday. So twice a week. And this will be modified accordingly. I think Finasteride played a role in the previous cycle, maintaining a bit of puffiness and bloating. Infact last summer, I stopped taking it for 6 months and I started to slowly dry out, you could see a difference on the chest and the “love handles” all places where estrogen hits more. In my case I guess I’m a bit estrogen prone so taken alone in my case, Finateride increases this effect slightly, since the increase Test aromtatises a bit converting to estrogen.

Aaaaand here comes the first inexperience issues:

Cycle started Thursday 22 February 2024

1ml 250mg Test E into the glute.

Started taking Aromasin half a pill so 12.5mg on Saturday 24 February. With a bit of delay with respect of the first jab, 2 days late.

So far so good.

First of all, Test E definetly hurts a bit more than Test C. I dont know if its a widespread opinion but in my case, yes it hurts a bit more.

Second Jab was Monday 26 February.

Since my glute was still sore, I had the not so great idea to inject it in the left quad 😂 worst dicesion ever and will never do it again. I had a painful sore quad to this date, but its recovering fast almost 100%.

I took again aromasin 12.5mg
On the 26February then 28Feb, and 1st of March so basically every other day.

Thursday 29 Febr I had the other jab again in the glute, no issue at all.

But here comes a bit of issue,

Compared to the other cycle where I was taking 350mg Test C a week, and 12.5mg aromasin eod, and I had no noticible sides, this time, doing 500 test E and 12.5mg aromasin eod, I noticed that something happened down there 🍆🤔.

Morning wood has disappeared, and maintaining an erection is much more difficult. Libido is not bad I had sex yesterday but my dick was just different it was definetly not hard as before and by that I mean quite a bit.

Now here we dive in a trial and error situation.

In my limited experience I think that we might have a situation where my Estrogen levels have spiked up having delayed the initial intake of aromasin for a few days and having bummed up to 500 test a week.

In my previous cycle with 350mg test 12.5mg aromasin my mid cycle bloodwork, my E2 was at 34.9 (11.3-43.2). A perfectly balanced value, but still on a high side. So I’m thinking that now taking 500mg of test E2 has spiked up. I really dont think we have a case of crushed estrogen my “vitality” is very good, I’m very active.

But rather a case where where my estrogen has spiked. Apart from a scientific approach which would be a bloodwork now, following the trial and error approach of Derek (more plates more dates) what is happening to your dick is a good indication of roughly whats happening. I dont want a confirmation bias, but i’m just saying what i’m thinking and I might also be wrong. Whats ur opinion?

So what to do now, keep it at 12.5mg eod and see if it levels out and balances or revise the dosage or ed/eod/e2d/e3d?
What I dont wanna end is going the wrong way, where i’m taking too much that im gonna crush it.

That being said….

We start at a weight of 108kg x 191cm

I will limit my carbs for this cycle roughly at around 100/140g per day.

Proteins I’m trying to reach targets of 250/280g per day.

Every day I hit the gym, i do 30 min cardio 200wats that roughly 350/400cal and this is done every fucking day.

I wanna lean out quite a bit, so cardio will be done consistently this cycle.

Hitting the gym 5/6 times a week.

Split:
Legs
Back biceps
Chest Delts Triceps
Legs
Back biceps
Chest delts Triceps

Please let me know your thoughts on the estrogen AI issue.
Pics and data and more logging will follow as always.
@ILVerduco welcome back awesome to see a new log.

I'm waiting to see your pics and more data, @UPsteroid team is doing it for sure. Mods up

looks good, up steroids is legit
they are good people and they have good steroids

definitely keep us updated we want to see pictures
pictures are good and pictures are definitely cool to motivate

E shouldn't hurt any more than any other testosterone
you probably just are very sensitive to the gear