Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My 8 week SARMS Lgd4033 nutrobal mk677 testosterone cypionate cycle LOG

jj210tx

V.I.P.
Logger
I am on self trt currently at 340mg 1x weekly (thinking about splitting that up)
Also have been on 25mg mk677 long term. Dropping mk677 down to 12.5mg ed starting this past Mon, adding ldg4033 for 8weeks 10mg ed. Doing labs this coming week, depending on numbers considering going up on test just for the duration of lgd cycle.
I also take 1mg of Arimidex 1x per week, 48 hrs after t shot. Clinic prescribed this after dim was no longer doing enough to keep estrogen in check. Also take dhea alternate 50mg/25mg each day. Hcg 250mcg 2x week, 3rd and 5th day after shot, prescribed by clinic to boost libido and fill sack back up.
DHT blocker 2x day from clinic to clear up acne on back and they said it would also help protect prostate while on trt. Other than that I take it d3/k2, b12, magnesium glycinate, and NAC daily.
Today also added Berberine 1500mg/Zinc 150mg/Ceylon cinnamon 150mg/Chromium10mcg supplement for glucose support.

Goals are to add as much lean mass as possible and look as young as I can.

Lifestyle is crazy hectic. I know I'm about to catch flak but I sleep roughly 3 ½hrs a night (1130ish to 330am) except for Friday night, Saturday is my 1 day I get to sleep in and I usually get 10-12 hours. Saturday nights I get 6-8hrs but Sunday-Thurs is 3-4hrs.
Diet is definitely lacking. My wife and I both work full time jobs, both starting new businesses and raising 2 preteen boys. Meals are pretty much thrown together. 2 shakes a day, decent breakfast(2 greek yogurts, 2eggs, beans, potatoes, little ground beef or 2 pcs bacon) this is 5 days/wk. lunch varies while at work, pretty much whatever i can eat quickly so i don't have to take a real break and I'm snacking on "healthy" snacks all day while i work (trail/protein mix, string chz, Greek yogurt) and dinners are normally thrown together. I know we should be meal prepping and that I am probably not getting enough calories to maximize my gains/goals.
Daily schedule is so demanding I'm lucky to get to gym 3-4x a week. My goal is always 5-6 days but it never happens. Chest and shoulders are most important to me and when I'm ever able to hit something twice a week it's these 2.
I warm up with 10min moderate eliptical to blood flowing.
Chest day consists of 2 warm up sets on cables, 5x 10-12 reps incline, 5x 10-12 flat, sometimes decline, then to dumbells 3x15 flat or incline, not both. Then 3 sets fly Machine.
Will come back and update with rest of training.. want to get this posted while I have time

I know that my entire program is lacking in MANY ways which honestly is my main reason for adding PED, to get more out of what work I do put in.
This is my first run with lgd, I have some rad140/mk677/test before, probably 6 months ago. My labs right after that cycle showed that my kidneys were stressed, I stopped taking creatine and upped my water and tuner went down some..

I am on self trt currently at 340mg 1x weekly (thinking about splitting that up)
Also have been on 25mg mk677 long term. Dropping mk677 down to 12.5mg ed starting this past Mon, adding ldg4033 for 8weeks 10mg ed. Doing labs this coming week, depending on numbers considering going up on test just for the duration of lgd cycle.
I also take 1mg of Arimidex 1x per week, 48 hrs after t shot. Clinic prescribed this after dim was no longer doing enough to keep estrogen in check. Also take dhea alternate 50mg/25mg each day. Hcg 250mcg 2x week, 3rd and 5th day after shot, prescribed by clinic to boost libido and fill sack back up.
DHT blocker 2x day from clinic to clear up acne on back and they said it would also help protect prostate while on trt. Other than that I take it d3/k2, b12, magnesium glycinate, and NAC daily.
Today also added Berberine 1500mg/Zinc 150mg/Ceylon cinnamon 150mg/Chromium10mcg supplement for glucose support.

Lifestyle is crazy hectic. I know I'm about to catch flak but I sleep roughly 3 ½hrs a night (1130ish to 330am) except for Friday night, Saturday is my 1 day I get to sleep in and I usually get 10-12 hours. Saturday nights I get 6-8hrs but Sunday-Thurs is 3-4hrs.
Diet is definitely lacking. My wife and I both work full time jobs, both starting new businesses and raising 2 preteen boys. Meals are pretty much thrown together. 2 shakes a day, decent breakfast(2 greek yogurts, 2eggs, beans, potatoes, little ground beef or 2 pcs bacon) this is 5 days/wk. lunch varies while at work, pretty much whatever i can eat quickly so i don't have to take a real break and I'm snacking on "healthy" snacks all day while i work (trail/protein mix, string chz, Greek yogurt) and dinners are normally thrown together. I know we should be meal prepping and that I am probably not getting enough calories to maximize my gains/goals.
Daily schedule is so demanding I'm lucky to get to gym 3-4x a week. My goal is always 5-6 days but it never happens. Chest and shoulders are most important to me and when I'm ever able to hit something twice a week it's these 2.
Chest day consists of 2 warm up sets on cables, 5x 10-12 reps incline, 5x 10-12 flat, sometimes decline, then to dumbells 3x15 flat or incline, not both. Then 3 sets fly Machine.
Will come back and update with rest of training.. want to get this posted while I have time

I know that my entire program is lacking in MANY ways which honestly is my main reason for adding PED, to get more out of what work I do put in.
This is my first run with lgd, I have some rad140/mk677/test before, probably 6 months ago. My labs right after that cycle showed that my kidneys were stressed, I stopped taking creatine and upped my water and tuner went down some..
@jj210tx finally we see your log, good to see it.

while your lifestyle is hectic please try to share more details
diet, please share actual meals and foods and when you eat them
training, if you can share exercises and sets as you do them
If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy. takes 5min/day.

for supplements you got a pic of what you take?

pics
please share pics of you face blurred
pics of your meals
pic of your sarms and gear
and pics of training if you can

@jj210tx finally we see your log, good to see it.

while your lifestyle is hectic please try to share more details
diet, please share actual meals and foods and when you eat them
training, if you can share exercises and sets as you do them
If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy. takes 5min/day.

for supplements you got a pic of what you take?

pics
please share pics of you face blurred
pics of your meals
pic of your sarms and gear
and pics of training if you can
Will do. Does face have to be blurred?

This is my first run with lgd, I have some rad140/mk677/test before, probably 6 months ago. My labs right after that cycle showed that my kidneys were stressed, I stopped taking creatine and upped my water and number went down some..

Attachments

• 20240411_174014.jpg
    20240411_174014.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 17
  • 20240411_174038.jpg
    20240411_174038.jpg
    743 KB · Views: 16
  • 20240411_174040.jpg
    20240411_174040.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 16
  • 20240411_174036.jpg
    20240411_174036.jpg
    986.1 KB · Views: 16
  • 20240411_174035.jpg
    20240411_174035.jpg
    941.9 KB · Views: 15
  • 20240411_174032.jpg
    20240411_174032.jpg
    752.3 KB · Views: 16
  • 20240411_174029.jpg
    20240411_174029.jpg
    993.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 20240411_174046.jpg
    20240411_174046.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 17
  • 20240411_174103.jpg
    20240411_174103.jpg
    791.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 20240411_174703.jpg
    20240411_174703.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 19
@jj210tx where is this sarms from? clarify

would like to see more diet training talk from you share bro
The lgd4 is from science bio. Bought it before I knew there were sarms on Naps. That being said, everything I've ever bought from them seems to be legit and never really come across any negative reviews for them. The others are from Naps/dragon pharma and all the rest of the stuff is otc

You cannot succeed in bodybuilding only getting three hours of sleep a night
can you get into more why this is the case?