Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did i lose my money? Pureanabolics.bz

Just like Dylan G... This place is filled with shills for sources/labs.

It feels like a used car dealership in here.

And they're too dumb to realize how dumb they are.

Intelligent people know how dumb they are. I know my limitations. Ive used Eroids for 15 years give or take a couple years. I've probably ordered 30 times. 5-8 have been with 87 Pure anabolics formerly no excuses. Never had a problem with them. Never! As I've said in other posts, in the past year and a half, I've been BLESSED WITH 500$ WORTH OF FREE GEAR!!. It pays to be an active member of Eroids. I recommend anyone reading this to register at Eroids. It's the best board for AAS.

500$ in raffle winnings during promos the past 18 months. Receipts ...View attachment 7368View attachment 7369View attachment 7370
@steeltoad777 come on we are not stupid. This is clear photoshop by pureanabolics.

Any members reading, check the top you see how the box is moved, it's faked and photoshopped.

Shame that pureanabolics has to stoop so low as to calling members names and insulting homosexual members, while clearly photoshopping and lying. VERY SAD bro!

@steeltoad777 come on we are not stupid. This is clear photoshop by pureanabolics.

Any members reading, check the top you see how the box is moved, it's faked and photoshopped.

Shame that pureanabolics has to stoop so low as to calling members names and insulting homosexual members, while clearly photoshopping and lying. VERY SAD bro!
@GHgut4life I agree with you. It's clearly a sad attempt by pureanabolics and their shills to lie about the quality they ship.
I could be wrong but so far I don't see any proof, only see bad reviews about pureanabolics.

Lol the box is moved? What does that mean?

Oh shit that dudes an actual homosexual?
I don't think 87 knew that.

Funny... ZERO people that were complaining of getting ripped off have come forward after 87 offered to reimburse them if they just proved it with screen shots of emails/order numbers.

That one guy said all his Bros in Portugal got burned even though 87 doesn't ship outside the USA.

This is like the special ed board. The planet fitness of steroid boards lol

Lol the box is moved? What does that mean?

Oh shit that dudes an actual homosexual?
I don't think 87 knew that.

Funny... ZERO people that were complaining of getting ripped off have come forward after 87 offered to reimburse them if they just proved it with screen shots of emails/order numbers.

That one guy said all his Bros in Portugal got burned even though 87 doesn't ship outside the USA.

This is like the special ed board. The planet fitness of steroid boards lol
@steeltoad777 honestly I dont know pureanabolics, I dont really care to know either, all I know is he came to anabolex, violated the rules, insulted members and seems like posted photoshop doctored evidence. That is enough for me to consider him a scammer or selective scammer.

Insulting Homosexual members is unacceptable.

And @steeltoad777 you are clearly the same guy as @eighty7 please stop shilling and violating rules.

@steeltoad777 honestly I dont know pureanabolics, I dont really care to know either, all I know is he came to anabolex, violated the rules, insulted members and seems like posted photoshop doctored evidence. That is enough for me to consider him a scammer or selective scammer.

Insulting Homosexual members is unacceptable.

And @steeltoad777 you are clearly the same guy as @eighty7 please stop shilling and violating rules.
How am I clearly the same guy?

What did he post that was photoshopped?

How am I clearly the same guy?

What did he post that was photoshopped?
Are you talking about the pictures that I posted? All he posted was the dialogue from his Eroids page. What was photoshopped? Because it seems like you're just making assumptions that 87 and I are the same person. It seems as if you're trying to censor anyone that doesn't fit the narrative of 87 is a scammer. If so, I hope you ban me. People will read this and see what a shady source site this is.

With logic and proof, 87 defended himself, there's no evidence he's scamming people except a bunch of parrots claiming he is. What a joke

Are you talking about the pictures that I posted? All he posted was the dialogue from his Eroids page. What was photoshopped? Because it seems like you're just making assumptions that 87 and I are the same person. It seems as if you're trying to censor anyone that doesn't fit the narrative of 87 is a scammer. If so, I hope you ban me. People will read this and see what a shady source site this is.

With logic and proof, 87 defended himself, there's no evidence he's scamming people except a bunch of parrots claiming he is. What a joke
@steeltoad777 I think there is no evidence that pureanabolics is not a scammer. Also you are saying we censored you? lol you're still posting bro.
You guys are censoring everyone, creating fake usernames, posting fake photoshops and lying about customers.

It's a shame you have to pay people and photoshop and create fake accounts just to prove you're not a scammer when you clearly are selective scamming users.

If you were legitimate, you wouldn't need to censor members and lie about everything.

Insulting homosexual members and members with mental disabilities is a bad thing here.

This is specialedolics. Running that retardolol. U don't know who you're accusing of what lol
Again, you just violated the rules. Calling members "retards" is an insult. We are a positive forum, not a place for insults.

I can see exactly what type of a forum this is. That's why Eroids shits on this place. People with half a brain that will read this will know to run from this place.

I can see exactly what type of a forum this is. That's why Eroids shits on this place. People with half a brain that will read this will know to run from this place.
@steeltoad777 I'm sure eroids or any other forum has the right to have their own views.

I'm still interested to understand how you think that posting fake orders from pureanabolics and photoshopped emails, with insults to homosexuals and mentally disabled is a way to approach a forum? At the same time creating multiple screen names by the source, pureanabolics, you are one of them to attack members.

It's strange you think this is acceptable. I posted by views below.

I think it's best you just leave the forum if you plan to violate the rules and support a selective scammer with multiple usernames.

@steeltoad777 I think there is no evidence that pureanabolics is not a scammer. Also you are saying we censored you? lol you're still posting bro.
You guys are censoring everyone, creating fake usernames, posting fake photoshops and lying about customers.

It's a shame you have to pay people and photoshop and create fake accounts just to prove you're not a scammer when you clearly are selective scamming users.

If you were legitimate, you wouldn't need to censor members and lie about everything.

Insulting homosexual members and members with mental disabilities is a bad thing here.

Again, you just violated the rules. Calling members "retards" is an insult. We are a positive forum, not a place for insults.

@steeltoad777 I'm sure eroids or any other forum has the right to have their own views.

I'm still interested to understand how you think that posting fake orders from pureanabolics and photoshopped emails, with insults to homosexuals and mentally disabled is a way to approach a forum? At the same time creating multiple screen names by the source, pureanabolics, you are one of them to attack members.

It's strange you think this is acceptable. I posted by views below.

I think it's best you just leave the forum if you plan to violate the rules and support a selective scammer with multiple usernames.
@GHgut4life VERY valid points.

I was reading the posts, and pure anabolics is just making himself look very bad.
  • Why doesn't he come here and normally explain himself?
  • Why is he making fake and shill accounts to lie?
  • Why is he putting up clearly photoshopped evidence?
  • Why is he spamming our forums and violating the rules?
  • Why is he censoring the truth about his selective scamming?
  • Why does he pay users to post reviews when they are fake?
  • Why does he ship steroids that are blanks tested with roidtest kits?
  • Why does he take money and not ship anything for multiple people?
  • Why does he has NO blood work to prove he's legit?
  • Why does he refuse to follow rules?
  • Why does he insult homosexual members?
  • Why does he call members "retards" who have mental disabilities? It's not funny at all, many of us have an issue with related ones with mental issues. yes it's a forum but its not a joke.
  • Why does he continue to selectively scam users while putting up a wall of lies?

I think these are all valid questions he needs to be answered, but of course they wont be. The only thing I'll get back is shill insults and attacks with no evidence or answers to what I asked. Anyone reading this, the above questions are valid and a REAL concern to any users of pureanabolics.

You actually believe that steeltoad777 and 87 are the same person? Yet... You ban one but not the other ? Lol.

I'm not even gonna say anything else. Anyone with half a brain will see what's up reading these threads.

You guys take it deep ok!