Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did i lose my money? Pureanabolics.bz

Just want to hear from you guys on here the truth
After using pureanabolic.bz i am worried i am out around $4500
So i made a big investment in HGH and testosterone. It was for the guys at my health club who want to try it out. I planned on selling a piece of the gear and making back my money and ending up with freebies. But it seems like after i sent them my money they have stopped responding
I am the owner of pureanbolics.bz formerly noxcuses.bz, there are and have been many scam websites pretending to be us. And that's for a reason, we are number #1 in the USA with over 100 orders a day. You either ordered from a scam website and I am sorry you did. Or you are full of crap like this forum anabolex.com and its clone site www.evolutionary.org.

IF YOU REALLY DID LOSE $4,500 WITH US SHOW PROOF???? SHOW A SCREENSHOT OF AN EMAIL YOU GOT FROM YOUR ORDER WITH US. POST IT HERE AND ALSO EMAIL IT TO THE REAL EMAIL [email protected] DO THAT AND ILL GIVE YOU YOUR $4,500 BACK.

SINCE THE MANAGEMENT HERE CARES SO ABOUT ITS MEMBERS I'M SURE THEY WONT DELETE THIS BECAUSE THEY WANT YOU TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK. I WILL POST A SCREENSHOT OF THIS ON MY PAGE AT EROIDS.COM, EROIDS IS NOT A SHITTY REVIEW SITE LIKE THIS ONE.

I am the owner of pureanbolics.bz formerly noxcuses.bz, there are and have been many scam websites pretending to be us. And that's for a reason, we are number #1 in the USA with over 100 orders a day. You either ordered from a scam website and I am sorry you did. Or you are full of crap like this forum anabolex.com and its clone site www.evolutionary.org.

IF YOU REALLY DID LOSE $4,500 WITH US SHOW PROOF???? SHOW A SCREENSHOT OF AN EMAIL YOU GOT FROM YOUR ORDER WITH US. POST IT HERE AND ALSO EMAIL IT TO THE REAL EMAIL [email protected] DO THAT AND ILL GIVE YOU YOUR $4,500 BACK.

SINCE THE MANAGEMENT HERE CARES SO ABOUT ITS MEMBERS I'M SURE THEY WONT DELETE THIS BECAUSE THEY WANT YOU TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK. I WILL POST A SCREENSHOT OF THIS ON MY PAGE AT EROIDS.COM, EROIDS IS NOT A SHITTY REVIEW SITE LIKE THIS ONE.

Just want to hear from you guys on here the truth
After using pureanabolic.bz i am worried i am out around $4500
So i made a big investment in HGH and testosterone. It was for the guys at my health club who want to try it out. I planned on selling a piece of the gear and making back my money and ending up with freebies. But it seems like after i sent them my money they have stopped responding
I have used PA several times and they have always been great. Everything has always been on time and legit. Check the website that you ordered from, I think there are fake sites who try to claim to be PA. I don't have a dog in this fight, but PA is the only domestic source that I will use.

@eighty7 how? look at the ton of bad reviews. You shilling for pureanabolics bro shit is obvious.
I'm not a shill I am the owner. And I can't help that people search for us on google and find one of the many scam sites pretending to be us. Let me know if someone got scammed by PUREANABOLICS.BZ and I'll refund them. Provide a screesnshot of the order.

I'm not a shill I am the owner. And I can't help that people search for us on google and find one of the many scam sites pretending to be us. Let me know if someone got scammed by PUREANABOLICS.BZ and I'll refund them. Provide a screesnshot of the order.
@eighty7 we have ton of threads of bros who got scammed. I don't even believe you're the owner.

I've been seeing pureanabolics scam threads on MANY forums for years not just here, super unhappy customers and reviews. What do you have to say bout that?

@eighty7 we have ton of threads of bros who got scammed. I don't even believe you're the owner.

I've been seeing pureanabolics scam threads on MANY forums for years not just here, super unhappy customers and reviews. What do you have to say bout that?
I explained that already. There are many fake websites pretending to be purenabolics. People search for us on Google and they sometimes accidentally order from a fake scam site. I can't help that people order from other websites. I am on eroids only so I can't respond to stupid claims that I'm scamming anywhere else.

On eroids.com I even posted a screenshot of this page there as proof that I'm the owner. If you don't believe me I don't really give a shit. But feel free to have anyone claiming I scammed them to post a screenshot of their order here and send it to [email protected]

That won't happen because I haven't scammed one person.

All noexcuses websites are scam sites
SCAM WEBSITE
noexcuses.is
SCAM WEBSITES
pureanabolicz.bz
pureanabolicsc.site
pureanabolicz.com
pureanabolicsc.sale
pureanab0lics.com

There are many many more that is just a few recent ones.

All noexcuses websites are scam sites
SCAM WEBSITE
noexcuses.is
SCAM WEBSITES
pureanabolicz.bz
pureanabolicsc.site
pureanabolicz.com
pureanabolicsc.sale
pureanab0lics.com

There are many many more that is just a few recent ones.
@eighty7 to me it looks like you run all these website. Is that true?
so you are saying you have been scamming and not you're unhappy.

@eighty7 to me it looks like you run all these website. Is that true?
so you are saying you have been scamming and not you're unhappy.
To me it looks like you're a moron. Is that true? Most sources have scammers making clone websites of them unless they suck and there's no money to be made. Why would a scammer pretend to be a source that doesn't make sales. We are #1 in the USA, the fake websites started to appear one we hit top 5. Also when they accept Western Union and Moneygram it'll be in a different state or even country that we are in.

I see three threads maybe four, on here. List these "many forums" bc I don't believe what you're saying.
For anyone who take the time to read these threads, it's clear what's going on here.

pureanabolics has hundreds of bad reviews. literally hundreds just on here. that doesn't count other forums

stop blaming other websites. the OP clearly posted the correct site

this thread was started a year ago, the OP obviously cut their losses since.
why didn't you chime in then and wait all this time?