Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roidbazaar.cc, did i get scammed?

luan

Just wondering if you guys think I got scammed on this deal. I sent off my Bitcoins to this Source called roidbazaar.cc. they're supposed to be one of the top sources over on eroids. after I send the coins they claim that I still owe them money cuz the coins dropped in value. So I sent them another $75. then they said that the first money that I sent them did not go through and was rejected. So now I'm out the initial transfer plus another $75 on top of it. I have the confirmations that both went through

thats not your fault the value went down if you sent it when they gave you the price.. thats on them.. they chose for that kind of payment method... you need to take it as a lesson learned and stick with trusted sources with years of feedback... domestic supply is just that source... they have been at the top of the class for many years now bro...

This just sounds like a really bad scenario. I am sorry you have to deal with this but things like this can be easily avoided by sticking to trusted sources. You absolutely want to go with Domestic Supply for your trusted source!

Just wondering if you guys think I got scammed on this deal. I sent off my Bitcoins to this Source called roidbazaar.cc. they're supposed to be one of the top sources over on eroids. after I send the coins they claim that I still owe them money cuz the coins dropped in value. So I sent them another $75. then they said that the first money that I sent them did not go through and was rejected. So now I'm out the initial transfer plus another $75 on top of it. I have the confirmations that both went through

Roidbazaar.cc is full of scammers and selective scammers, if the bitcoin drops in price that's not your fault their fault.
Eroids is a scammer place full of scumbags.

roidbazaaar is famous for making guys send more and more bitcoins lying about it
typical payment scammer like dragon ordnance

There is a big lie here! I've used roidbazaar for years and have never been scammed. You're just praising sponsored resources and giving shit to people who actually do their job. Members making these comments are all new members why didn't you add proof???, like ticket messages, emails etc. moreover, they claim their received packages from customers and give them credit, the proof is here: roidbazaar is my favorite and reliable source. Learn to respect people who do their job right. You are trying to defame the roidbazaar by slandering. you guys are doing it wrong!!

@GHgut4life roidbazaar is a bigger company than you can imagine guys I'm not one of them. If I were I would defend it by the name roidbazaar. I didn't say anything bad to you, but why don't any of the friends who shared the post provide proof? Then I can say that Amazon scammed me. Would you believe this? Without proof?