Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did i lose my money? Pureanabolics.bz

bro why you wait a year to return the dudes money? lol.
that like me buying trailer and it leaking, and they taking a year to fix roof. how that make sense?

why are you coming on here and insulting us? pay back the money you scammed first

stop blaming other websites. the OP clearly posted the correct site
You know how many customers have told me I didn't ship their order on eroids and when I ask them to send me a screenshot of their order the url is different. I just had one guy order from pureanab0lics with an O. That's why I'm asking thus guy to post a screenshot. OP didn't post shit.

why are you coming on here and insulting us? pay back the money you scammed first
Are you stupid too? Do you pay people who you don't owe? Who am I supposed to pay back? Who is he? Where is his order number? Does he have an email from [email protected] or is it from one of the many scam sites? Are you all the same person with different accounts or are you all equally dumb?

this thread was started a year ago, the OP obviously cut their losses since.
why didn't you chime in then and wait all this time?
You know how many forums there are for steroids? I never heard of this one until people kept telling me we had people talking shit here. I never heard of this one.

Just like Dylan G... This place is filled with shills for sources/labs.

It feels like a used car dealership in here.

And they're too dumb to realize how dumb they are.

Intelligent people know how dumb they are. I know my limitations. Ive used Eroids for 15 years give or take a couple years. I've probably ordered 30 times. 5-8 have been with 87 Pure anabolics formerly no excuses. Never had a problem with them. Never! As I've said in other posts, in the past year and a half, I've been BLESSED WITH 500$ WORTH OF FREE GEAR!!. It pays to be an active member of Eroids. I recommend anyone reading this to register at Eroids. It's the best board for AAS.

500$ in raffle winnings during promos the past 18 months. Receipts ...
Screenshot_20240313-022143~2.png
Screenshot_20240313-022337~2.png
Screenshot_20240313-023446~2.png

Attachments

• IMG_20240305_134252_177~2.jpg
    IMG_20240305_134252_177~2.jpg
    846.8 KB · Views: 30
IF ANYONE ACTUALLY ORDERED AN DIDN'T GET WHAT THEY ORDERED. MAKE SURE YOU ORDERED FROM THE REAL PUREANABOLICS.BZ AND THE EMAIL CAME FROM [email protected], DO THAT AND YOU'LL BE TAKEN CARE OF RIGHT AWAY.