Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adding HGH to SARMS stack

AKS1234

V.I.P.
Logger
Just got MRI results back and it’s looking like my “cranky” knee is actually grade 4 cartilage defect in the subjacent lateral femoral trochlea. Basically I’m told there’s nothing I can do about it except maybe a cartilage transplant. I’ve had stem cell injections and now I’m wondering about adding in HGH to my SARMS stack. Looking for any input on this!

Currently in week 1 of 12:
cardarine (20mg/day)
Andarine (50mg/day - split doses)
Ostarine (12.5mg/day - first two weeks, 25mg weeks 3-12)

Just got MRI results back and it’s looking like my “cranky” knee is actually grade 4 cartilage defect in the subjacent lateral femoral trochlea. Basically I’m told there’s nothing I can do about it except maybe a cartilage transplant. I’ve had stem cell injections and now I’m wondering about adding in HGH to my SARMS stack. Looking for any input on this!

cardarine (20mg/day)
@AKS1234 can you post this in your log

it would have made more sense to run this before and not after your cartilage is gone

i've known people Like this and unfortunately your doctors are correct but in the meantime you can do some things like hot yoga and making sure you're getting your proper joint support from supplements and diet to mitigate the situation

if you go to physical therapy they're going to want to strengthen the muscles around the injury which is going to be a waste of money and something that will be pointless because you already have strong muscles

I
it would have made more sense to run this before and not after your cartilage is gone

i've known people Like this and unfortunately your doctors are correct but in the meantime you can do some things like hot yoga and making sure you're getting your proper joint support from supplements and diet to mitigate the situation

if you go to physical therapy they're going to want to strengthen the muscles around the injury which is going to be a waste of money and something that will be pointless because you already have strong muscles
I had no idea my cartilage was at this point until I had the MRI. I’ve tried PRP and stem cell injections, cortisol, synvisc. I’m not getting any procedures done until it’s at the point where my daily life is affected. I am trying to exhaust all options to try and save my knee and be pain free.

cardarine (20mg/day)
start taking bpc 157 and tb500 bro HGH be good too

can't hurt to try it I have a buddy in the same situation
make sure you update us in your log so we don't get you mixed up

ugfreak.to has the top hgh you will find
go check it out and try it

sorry this really sucks
a lot of people have to go through these types of injuries
can you get up a log or update Us in the log you were doing

you never updated us in your other log and kind of just left us hanging
no pictures and no updates it seems

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

I had no idea you were even female until starboy chimed in
also no clue you had another log
make sure you update it

you certainly can add it if you like... ive found that not only cost wise but safe and effective, a sarms and peptides protocol is the better option.. im going to give you the full list of what you can go with.. i would at least go with bpc157, tb500 and mk677

SARMS AND PEPTIDES HEALING AND RECOVERY STACK

for the best quality sarms and peptides check out https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 Mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 BPC-157 250 - 500 MCG per day
1-12 TB-500 First 4-6 weeks, 10 MG per week split into 5 MG doses then maintenance at 5 MG once per week

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day
Mk-677 25 mg day