Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgearUGL OZ domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES
UGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharmParaPharma

Recommendation about Anavar

Hello, i am from france. I am new here,also i never been to a forum before. I am 26 years, 130LBS, 5'5''

I want to lose some weight, i heard anavar is safe for loosing weight. Is that true?

Any safe (low side effect Steroid or sarm suggest for me?
and how long should i use, i never use any suppliment before

Thanks
 
Hello, i am from france. I am new here,also i never been to a forum before. I am 26 years, 130LBS, 5'5''

I want to lose some weight, i heard anavar is safe for loosing weight. Is that true?

Any safe (low side effect Steroid or sarm suggest for me?
and how long should i use, i never use any suppliment before

Thanks
post some pics of you face blurred out brother
 
Hi @carlacutex

Anavar can help you lose weight, but you have to dose properly. For a standalone Anavar cycle you can go with between 40 and 60 mg/day and for 6-8 weeks.

However, you really shouldn't exceed 60 mg/day without using liver protection like TUDCA due to live toxicity.

If you need more assistance, feel free to contact me via DM and you can also get your genuine quality gear from UPsteroid and you can use the coupon code UP2026 for a discount on all your orders.
 
Hello, i am from france. I am new here,also i never been to a forum before. I am 26 years, 130LBS, 5'5''

I want to lose some weight, i heard anavar is safe for loosing weight. Is that true?

Any safe (low side effect Steroid or sarm suggest for me?
and how long should i use, i never use any suppliment before

Thanks
Err why does someone who weighs 130lbs want to lose weight?
 
Obviously, the poster is female, and no, Anavar is not a fat burner. No steroid is a fat burner. I would want to know your full diet, training, cardio, etc. Something like reta would be far more effective for you.
 
Hello, i am from france. I am new here,also i never been to a forum before. I am 26 years, 130LBS, 5'5''

I want to lose some weight, i heard anavar is safe for loosing weight. Is that true?

Any safe (low side effect Steroid or sarm suggest for me?
and how long should i use, i never use any suppliment before

Thanks
at 26 years old and not knowing enough about you, I can't exactly tell you that anavar is a good option
 
Hello, i am from france. I am new here,also i never been to a forum before. I am 26 years, 130LBS, 5'5''

I want to lose some weight, i heard anavar is safe for loosing weight. Is that true?

Any safe (low side effect Steroid or sarm suggest for me?
and how long should i use, i never use any suppliment before

Thanks
Sarms are a good option for females because they have low side effects. That could be an option for you. Maybe some Ostarine
 
Hello, i am from france. I am new here,also i never been to a forum before. I am 26 years, 130LBS, 5'5''

I want to lose some weight, i heard anavar is safe for loosing weight. Is that true?

Any safe (low side effect Steroid or sarm suggest for me?
and how long should i use, i never use any suppliment before

Thanks
I would look at SARMs and retatrutide. I think that would be a smarter option.
 
Hello, i am from france. I am new here,also i never been to a forum before. I am 26 years, 130LBS, 5'5''

I want to lose some weight, i heard anavar is safe for loosing weight. Is that true?

Any safe (low side effect Steroid or sarm suggest for me?
and how long should i use, i never use any suppliment before

Thanks
sister you can run anavar. 5mgs only. but share more about yourself so we can get you best advice
 
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
R hcg recommendation! Steroids and SARMS 8
H tbol cycle recommendation Steroids and SARMS 28
M First cycle in 20 years, recommendation? Steroids and SARMS 19
K Oxandrolone /Mk-677 Brands Recommendation Steroids and SARMS 18
Maverick602 SARMS recommendation at 48 years old Steroids and SARMS 50
G first cycle recommendation Steroids and SARMS 8
S Tren ace and anavar for 10 weeks Steroids and SARMS 0
P Anavar as a kickstarter with testosterone for recomposition Steroids and SARMS 5
B Trenbolone help with anavar for recomping Steroids and SARMS 5
S Help with my anavar dosage Steroids and SARMS 5
P Any advice on how you would add anavar to this stack? Steroids and SARMS 5
T Anavar at 100 mg a day. Is it worth it? Steroids and SARMS 6
R Adding anavar along with EQ and test CYP Steroids and SARMS 5
C Anavar solo for eight weeks Steroids and SARMS 6
bossbigzz Approved Log Testosterone Masteron Tren Anavar Reta Cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 7
C how much anavar for a solo run? Steroids and SARMS 6
L How much testosterone do you need with anavar? Steroids and SARMS 6
P equipoise and anavar for cutting Steroids and SARMS 5
F using tren + anavar for 10 weeks Steroids and SARMS 5
I Really curious about using anavar Steroids and SARMS 6
S how to use anavar for fat loss? Steroids and SARMS 8
L Using Tren and Anavar for Recomposition Steroids and SARMS 6
J Need help with questions about Anavar Steroids and SARMS 6
V Anavar Steroids and SARMS 3
dementus Approved Log Bulking cycle - EQ, test, deca and anavar Log with US-Pharmacies Steroids and SARMS 15
H Using anavar solo for a recomp Steroids and SARMS 9
T Purity Source Labs ANAVAR tested as DBOL Steroids and SARMS 9
A anavar dosing for solo use Steroids and SARMS 7
D How to use anavar solo if I want a cut for the summer? Steroids and SARMS 6
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Underground #56 - Anavar sublingual Preworkout with Geneza Pharma Steroids and SARMS 5
P anavar vs. winstrol for cutting Steroids and SARMS 6
S My Test Cyp/ Anavar cycle log Steroids and SARMS 3
P Has Anavar caused you to have sleep issues? Steroids and SARMS 17
A using anavar and test prop for 8 weeks Steroids and SARMS 6
A How much T-Bol would I use instead of Anavar? Steroids and SARMS 8
Rudeus Approved Log 2026 Test Anavar Cycle Body Recomposition Log Steroids and SARMS 30
A Dosing of Anavar is confusing Steroids and SARMS 7
L Cutting down with anavar and some testosterone Steroids and SARMS 6
W help with anavar and test E Steroids and SARMS 6
E How to run Equipoise and Anavar for 10 weeks Steroids and SARMS 6
E How to run anavar for 8 weeks Steroids and SARMS 5
V How would you cut down using some anavar and test prop for 10 weeks? Steroids and SARMS 6
O how would you use anavar solo for 8 weeks? Steroids and SARMS 6
E How much anavar is too much? Steroids and SARMS 7
A Using anavar to cut down ahead of my vacation Steroids and SARMS 6
B How would you cut down with some anavar and tren? Steroids and SARMS 6
G Cutting stack with Winstrol and Anavar Steroids and SARMS 6
E How to cut down with TBOL and Anavar as a stack Steroids and SARMS 6
P Adding anavar to testosterone for recomposition Steroids and SARMS 6
V cutting down on test prop + anavar Steroids and SARMS 5

Similar threads

Top Bottom