Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

new workout plan not working well

Hoffman

I understand if something isn't working that i should change it up, but my question is why isn't it working so i can learn from my mistake. i got a workout program from an online personal trainer (well known on instagram). i was previously doing a 5X5 program and advancing, he put me on a program with completely new exercises i have never done. example instead of squats he has me doing lunges. my progress is gone.

Progress is gone but doesnt mean its wrong, try different ways to train and shock your body.

your progress isnt gone whatsoever... you should always be changing ways and methods frequently or else your body gets used to the same things over and over and will not respond nearly like it should be... you have to continuously change things up

depends on what your definition of progress means. you cannot just improve in a linear fashion, if you could then everyone on here would be benching 1000 pounds by now.

I understand if something isn't working that i should change it up, but my question is why isn't it working so i can learn from my mistake. i got a workout program from an online personal trainer (well known on instagram). i was previously doing a 5X5 program and advancing, he put me on a program with completely new exercises i have never done. example instead of squats he has me doing lunges. my progress is gone.

Ask him.

We adapt rather quickly so it's best to always try different lifts and different reps at different weights.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Richard Brown NapsGear Ask Me Anything #45 : ASMR Back Workout | 2024 Arnold Classic Prep Steroids and SARMS 0
Boomboombaran Approved Log Nicks Workout Log Steroids and SARMS 160
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 528 - Nutrition timing, protein, carbs, fat, post workout preworkout Steroids and SARMS 17
Richardbrown NapsGear: Avoid These Foods Before Your Workout Steroids and SARMS 14
Richardbrown Napsgear: Tri-Hard: Intense Triceps Superset Workout Steroids and SARMS 14
Richardbrown Napsgear: Tough Workout? Here’s How to Recover Steroids and SARMS 14
T sarms during workout? Steroids and SARMS 17
B Sarms pre workout Steroids and SARMS 19
Richardbrown Napsgear: Why Is the Cable Upright Row A Good Shoulder Workout Option? Steroids and SARMS 15
M Taking sarms during workout Steroids and SARMS 19
C Workout with sarms Steroids and SARMS 18
N true or false, steroids pre workout?? Steroids and SARMS 17
Richardbrown Gummy Bears Post-Workout: A Justifiable Ritual? Steroids and SARMS 9
ckcrown84 PSL - Lower Body Workout Steroids and SARMS 5
T question for ladies on post workout Steroids and SARMS 9
G best workout in the morning? Steroids and SARMS 8
N ab workout please Steroids and SARMS 12
V bicep injury workout adjustment Steroids and SARMS 9
T adding suspension pre workout? Steroids and SARMS 8
D things to not do before a workout Steroids and SARMS 10
A insulin intra workout drink Steroids and SARMS 11
D how many Iu's of insulin post workout? Steroids and SARMS 10
Y headaches post workout Steroids and SARMS 9
R using HGH pre workout Steroids and SARMS 8
M sick during workout Steroids and SARMS 2
V Sermorelin dosage help and plan Steroids and SARMS 21
H Sarms cycle and pct plan Steroids and SARMS 18
S Check out my sarms cycle and plan Steroids and SARMS 18
gates 5th cycle I plan to try and put on as much mass as possible any recommended changes pre Steroids and SARMS 20
N Crossfit sarms plan Steroids and SARMS 17
C Blast and cruise for 1 year plan Steroids and SARMS 19
P Sarms cycle plan Steroids and SARMS 16
O CJC w/dac questions and plan Steroids and SARMS 8
D bulking cycle plan Steroids and SARMS 7
Richardbrown NAPSGEAR: WORKING OUT IN THE HEAT: WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW Steroids and SARMS 12
L Napsgear already working good Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Radio Episode #420 Taking steroids or TRT and not working out? Steroids and SARMS 11
D DNP not working for me Steroids and SARMS 17
G fasting while working night shift Steroids and SARMS 8
B working out while pregnant Steroids and SARMS 10
B Working out with people Steroids and SARMS 9
D working out with a bad elbow ? Steroids and SARMS 9
Z working at fertilizer warehouse and dnp is used? Steroids and SARMS 2