Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Need Advice On Cycle

anabolic steroids questions, answers, articles and profiles
have you had a full blood panel done? have you checked estrogen numbers along with everything else? also, as another note, you really should not run 16 week cycles.. its too long ,completely unnecessary and often times is far more problematic than helpful.. 12 weeks is plenty
I ran full blood and urine panels a week ago. Everything was in range except for liver enzymes were high. I ended orals after that because they were high and the back pumps were too much. I haven’t ran one since starting Primo but I have one scheduled next week along with checking test and estrogen levels. I will drop my cycle to 12 weeks.

we need to see along out of you. That is the best way we can help you here

also I'm seeing you running 400 milligrams of testosterone and you're doing hcg too
but I'm not seeing any anti-estrogen. We really need to track you so we can make sure that you don't have any estrogen problems
I will do my best to keep up with a log. I started Aromasin this week and 12.5 Ed. I’m taking the next 2 days off from any injections. I missed yesterday because of BP but May hit the gym tonight to get back on track with lifting.

nice you are doing a lot of cardio and 25 minutes is not bad

as long as it is high intensity that is a really solid day's work
Yes, it’s high intensity. I’m a pretty good runner from being in the service, and when I get off the treadmill I jump right on the bike pushing myself to burn calories. Cardio is not an issue for me.

bros LOG LOG LOG
otherwise how can we give you the best advice?

especially with you using Primo very expensive steroid we don't want you to waste it
I don’t want to waste it. I bought enough for 2 cycles. I just hope it’s not my body that doesn’t like it. I couldn’t go through that again. It was extreme…..The site where I injected is hurting really bad. Hurts to walk and it’s red and hot.

I don’t want to waste it. I bought enough for 2 cycles. I just hope it’s not my body that doesn’t like it. I couldn’t go through that again. It was extreme…..The site where I injected is hurting really bad. Hurts to walk and it’s red and hot.
I will do my best to keep up with a log. I started Aromasin this week and 12.5 Ed. I’m taking the next 2 days off from any injections. I missed yesterday because of BP but May hit the gym tonight to get back on track with lifting.
@mariov322 doing your best to keep a log thats good but where is it? we dont see anything posted, you can start talking diet training sleep supps even before first injections

directions on how to start a NEW log thread

Hope you got it all fixed. Glad to see you get your bloods checked and do what’s necessary to fix what’s wrong.

I ran full blood and urine panels a week ago. Everything was in range except for liver enzymes were high. I ended orals after that because they were high and the back pumps were too much. I haven’t ran one since starting Primo but I have one scheduled next week along with checking test and estrogen levels. I will drop my cycle to 12 weeks.
yes, you definitely do not need to be going over 12 weeks on your cycles

I agree with Dylan and sticking with 12 weeks , I also think test and primo is a great mild cycle option and should in theory keep bloods looking pretty good with way less sides.

Thanks for all of the advice everyone. My condition only got worse and had to go to the ER last night. My BP and heart rate would spike to 165/90 and pulse to 102 when up and walking. Doctor stated that I had an infection at the injection site due to a possible contaminated vial. I have since thrown away both vials. The open and unopened one. Bad luck I guess. Started antibiotics last night and I’m seeing improvements today. Hoping to get back on track by the end of the week.

Maybe just run much less gear. Being off for so long you should respond really well to something simple like a lower dose test only cycle.

Diet is the foundation of a bodybuilder's success, providing the essential nutrients, energy, and protein needed for muscle growth, recovery, and overall performance...

if you are noticing something is wrong, then something is wrong. Always listen to your body. could be several things going on here. Could be something as simple as the gear is not reacting well to you. If so try a different brand
I got my blood work back. First test was on 10/3 which I had my insurance pay for and they sent me to Quest, but they only tested my total testosterone. It can back at 470 ng/dl and LH at 0.2 which is Extremely low, but I assume it’s because I’m on gear. Anyhow, at the time of the test I had been on my cycle for 4 weeks at 400mg a week, but had not injected anything for 5 days because of my infection. I wanted to know my free testosterone and estrogen so I used Private MD Labs (they are awesome, thanks!) the very next day and went back to Quest. Got my results today. Here are both test results. 10/3 test taken at noon. 10/4 test was taken at 3pm. Curious at to why such a drop in total testosterone in a 24 hours period, and if I should be concerned with my results. Total testosterone seems low on both dates. Estrogen is in range but at the very low end. Free is in range but at the high end.

10/3 Test Date

Total Test - 470 ng/dl
LH - 0.2

10/4 Test Date

Total Test - 378 ng/dl
Free Test - 126.8 pg/ml or 12,6 ng/dl
SHBG - 12
ESTRADIOL - 5 pg/ml

I got my blood work back. First test was on 10/3 which I had my insurance pay for and they sent me to Quest, but they only tested my total testosterone. It can back at 470 ng/dl and LH at 0.2 which is Extremely low, but I assume it’s because I’m on gear. Anyhow, at the time of the test I had been on my cycle for 4 weeks at 400mg a week, but had not injected anything for 5 days because of my infection. I wanted to know my free testosterone and estrogen so I used Private MD Labs (they are awesome, thanks!) the very next day and went back to Quest. Got my results today. Here are both test results. 10/3 test taken at noon. 10/4 test was taken at 3pm. Curious at to why such a drop in total testosterone in a 24 hours period, and if I should be concerned with my results. Total testosterone seems low on both dates. Estrogen is in range but at the very low end. Free is in range but at the high end.

10/3 Test Date

Total Test - 470 ng/dl
LH - 0.2

10/4 Test Date

Total Test - 378 ng/dl
Free Test - 126.8 pg/ml or 12,6 ng/dl
SHBG - 12
ESTRADIOL - 5 pg/ml
@mariov322 this is fine but we asked you to post a log so we can give detailed responses

why dont you respond and make a new log