Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need advice

Greetings,

I am brand new to this and need help in choosing a cycle. I have never done this before and I never go to the gym. I want to do something so that I can build a solid calisthenics routine as I am applying for the military. I want to use these tools to help me get to a place physically where I can keep the routine once Ive got it. (even after when I decide to stop). I found the Syn Rep on your site here so I figured I might as well join this forum for some advice. I am in Canada.

I weigh 180, I am skinny armed thin wrists and have some fat around my belly area. I am 33.
I read somewhere I could take:
  • Week 1-12 – 500 mg per week Testosterone Enanthate, 0.5 mg/every other day Arimidex
  • Week 1-6 – 25 mg per day Dianabol
Is this appropriate if I just want to get my foot in the door, and is it appropriate for what my goals are?

Also I was interested in Anavar instead. Would I use the same dosing as described above?

That's a pretty basic bulker stack,anyways maybe u should focus on training,eating right &try sarms 1st,or if you will go thru w a cycle anyway start half that dose see how you react to it then increase later and anavar would be my choice over dbol anyday.500 test +dbol will blow u up but it also may come w alot of problems also.just my 2cents.

What if I only start on Anavar and take like 30mg a day for 4 weeks? Then after that I could theoretically wait 6 weeks and start another cycle with a higher dosage? The issue is with the body losing some ability to make testosterone after I stop the anavar, is that why I need to take test during this cycle?

Greetings,

I am brand new to this and need help in choosing a cycle. I have never done this before and I never go to the gym. I want to do something so that I can build a solid calisthenics routine as I am applying for the military. I want to use these tools to help me get to a place physically where I can keep the routine once Ive got it. (even after when I decide to stop). I found the Syn Rep on your site here so I figured I might as well join this forum for some advice. I am in Canada.

I weigh 180, I am skinny armed thin wrists and have some fat around my belly area. I am 33.
I read somewhere I could take:
  • Week 1-12 – 500 mg per week Testosterone Enanthate, 0.5 mg/every other day Arimidex
  • Week 1-6 – 25 mg per day Dianabol
Is this appropriate if I just want to get my foot in the door, and is it appropriate for what my goals are?

Also I was interested in Anavar instead. Would I use the same dosing as described above?

Welcome to Anabolex! thanks for coming and sharing

Test and dbol first time out for a smaller guy might work but you need aromasin or arimidex for sure ED.

500mgs testosterone not even needed imo but you can do it.

500mgs testosterone/week
25mgs dbol/day (week 1-8)
arimidex 0.5mgs ED not EOD
7 caps n2guard ED organ lier support

and come LOG this cycle on anabolex

new thread > my Test dbol LOG
and we'll help you as you cycle

What if I only start on Anavar and take like 30mg a day for 4 weeks? Then after that I could theoretically wait 6 weeks and start another cycle with a higher dosage? The issue is with the body losing some ability to make testosterone after I stop the anavar, is that why I need to take test during this cycle?
30mgs of anavar for 4 weeks wont do jack for you

I suggest you do your plan test/dbol and see how you feel after 12 weeks first

bros 500mgs test and 25mgs dbol is a sweet spot cycle with arimidex so do it

add n2guard for organ support liver support is a MUST on dbol

but how about a LOG of this cycle
post it

500mgs test base with 50mgs winstrol

test and dbol I would do that cycle dont do anavar yet

and post LOG for us to see and comment please do

test/dbol good direction do the cycle

post your log on anabolex we insist please

i advice you to do the test dbol and not look back

BUT add a Log on anabolex for us to see asap

You have a good cycle even no trenbolone there.

Use test+dbol+arimidex.

Post up a Log on Anabolex now

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

bros 500mgs test and 25mgs dbol is a sweet spot cycle with arimidex so do it

add n2guard for organ support liver support is a MUST on dbol

but how about a LOG of this cycle
post it
How do I do a log? what is a log. I dont have my gear yet so I wont be starting anything for a atleast a couple weeks.

How do I do a log? what is a log. I dont have my gear yet so I wont be starting anything for a atleast a couple weeks.
Bros You can start log when you order gear … decide on cycle and start …

here is a good log