Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice from the experts

Morning all, I'm 26 220 and I've been doing a lot of research on steroids for a couple weeks since I'm going to start my first cycle soon and want to do it at safe as possible I wanted to ask what would be the best first cycle to start with I just want to get more muscle and definition I'm not overweight nor look like a stick I'm just thinking of doing a cycle or 2 cycle and I'm good because I go to the gym everyday doing progressive overload and eating healthy so I'm not going to get addicted like people say love going to the gym and being as healthy as possible (also if y'all can recommend me website to buy the product) been looking at some also

the smartest thing to do, is understanding you are too young yet to be using any steroid and you are going to cause yourself problems in the future as opposed to waiting until your body is fully developed and you have reached genetic potential growth in the gym, which you have not come close to at 26 years old..

Morning all, I'm 26 220 and I've been doing a lot of research on steroids for a couple weeks since I'm going to start my first cycle soon and want to do it at safe as possible I wanted to ask what would be the best first cycle to start with I just want to get more muscle and definition I'm not overweight nor look like a stick I'm just thinking of doing a cycle or 2 cycle and I'm good because I go to the gym everyday doing progressive overload and eating healthy so I'm not going to get addicted like people say love going to the gym and being as healthy as possible (also if y'all can recommend me website to buy the product) been looking at some also
if you want a god cycle go with 500mgs test enan but make sure you post a log on abx

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

500mgs testosterone 1st cycle is good LOG asap

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

the smartest thing to do, is understanding you are too young yet to be using any steroid and you are going to cause yourself problems in the future as opposed to waiting until your body is fully developed and you have reached genetic potential growth in the gym, which you have not come close to at 26 years old..
I understand that I do but I really have everything in life a good family, I'm an influencer, going back to college, love being healthy and working out the only thing that is missing is having muscles I know that's a dumb thing to say but in order for me to be fully happy is having a body that's why I saw your video and wanted to start with at least test if that cycle can at least put a lil bit of muscle I'll stop doing steroids right there not the person who will get addicted thank you for the reply love your videos