Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

56 and wanting to start ostarine

newbie senior

V.I.P.
Logger
looking for some advice, im a 56 year old male have always been as strong as a bull im looking to lose a little body fat and maybe tighten up some muscle mass, heard some good things on ostarine especially for my age. was thinking about 12.5 mg for the first 8 wks and if no issues maybe 25 mg for 4wks, any information will be highly considered. ive spent alot of time on forums reading im sure theres alot i dont know......my stats are 5 foot 10 inches and just shy of 300 lbs

looking for some advice, im a 56 year old male have always been as strong as a bull im looking to lose a little body fat and maybe tighten up some muscle mass, heard some good things on ostarine especially for my age. was thinking about 12.5 mg for the first 8 wks and if no issues maybe 25 mg for 4wks, any information will be highly considered. ive spent alot of time on forums reading im sure theres alot i dont know......my stats are 5 foot 10 inches and just shy of 300 lbs
@newbie senior welcome to the anabolex.com family

I dont think you need to pyramid ostarine.

25mgs ostarine/week is fine
add 7caps n2guard/day for organ liver support

pct
hcgenerate 5caps/day
10mgs nolvadex for 3 weeks

I suggest you start a log journal with diet training before you start the ostarine cycle. Its a must for us to see your log and see why you're 300lbs.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My Diet training Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

i appreciate your reply and am gonna get after it, im not seeing an orange box on the right, other than a box that says new and it wont let me hit on that, i'll poke around see how it works and start a log..thank you again

@newbie senior welcome to the anabolex.com family

I dont think you need to pyramid ostarine.

25mgs ostarine/week is fine
add 7caps n2guard/day for organ liver support

pct
hcgenerate 5caps/day
10mgs nolvadex for 3 weeks

I suggest you start a log journal with diet training before you start the ostarine cycle. Its a must for us to see your log and see why you're 300lbs.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My Diet training Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:
what is nguard is there another name for it, looking where i purchased my ostarine and not finding it

you won't go wrong with ostarine and gw

what is nguard is there another name for it, looking where i purchased my ostarine and not finding it
check ebay and n2bm.com

it is called n2guard

found it, thank you....some saying they dont think i need to pyramid osto not sure what pyramid is? sounds like 25mg a week of osto w/7caps of nguard is whats recommended
Not 25mg a week for osta it's 25mg every day brother. 7caps N2Guard always every day.

Pyramid is like it sounds start at the lowest dose then increase in small amounts each week etc, but don't worry about that as you won't be doing that.