Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ugfreak.to really bad sides

Waisle

I’m getting some really bad side effects on ugfreak.to gear and i’m not sure what i should do
Using their testosterone and running 500mgs a week
Getting a lot of water retention, bloat and having a hard time sleeping at night
Not saying this gear is bad, but seems weird because this is the 3rd time using test at this dosage and i’ve never felt like this :(

are you using an ai? have you had bloodwork done? you cant just make posts like this and not have anymore information.. otherwise its pretty hard to take you seriously and you seem like you dont even know what you are doing or talking about.. where is your bloodwork and are you using an AI or not??

I’m getting some really bad side effects on ugfreak.to gear and i’m not sure what i should do
Getting a lot of water retention, bloat and having a hard time sleeping at night
Not saying this gear is bad, but seems weird because this is the 3rd time using test at this dosage and i’ve never felt like this :(
If you're getting bloat and water retention from testosterone it means the testosterone is real and strong.

You should do more research and understand you need to use an aromatase inhibitor with testosterone like aromasin or arimidex, you can see para pharma sells it.

Add 10mgs aromasin eod and an organ liver support supplement ed to this cycle.

UGFreak has nothing to do with your bloat directly, you should thank @ugfreak for sending you real anabolics.

your issue is the lack of an anti-estrogen compound and the bloat is from estrogen not from bad gear

@ugfreak is Platinum+ all his gear from para pharma is from a factory, you should be amazed at how well it worked actually

@ugfreak is g2g highly respected in our community
you back off and be more honest say you love the results but got bloated because you didn't do your research

you were used to using underdosed gear
when you started to use para pharma gear look at the difference
you should get sides on 500mgs a week of test especially with no AI

this shows the gear is good. you need to get on an AI immediately! go to ugfreak.to and get aromasin

Guys don't realize how underdosed alot of gear is that they get from certain places, once you get gear that is actually properly dosed of course you will encounter sides if you aren't running the proper ancillary compounds. I'm running 200 test and 200 primo from para pharma & UGF and have zero sides, the difference is I'm not running a high amount so I have less of a chance to encounter negative sides.

You should be super excited you got potent gear from a top quality source, I am sorry but this falls on you at making sure you do the proper steps and protocols for preventing sides.

UGFreak is loved and respected for having high quality gear and service for customers.

Get bloods check Estrogen