Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ugfreak.to where is the service?

Hatreu

maybe there is something wrong with me or maybe my email is getting blocked but I'm trying to make an order with ugfreak and i’m not having any success lol
when I place my order I'm trying to email them to ask them a question about how to send the money and nobody's getting back to me. what the heck it's been like 3 days and I still haven't heard anything this is ridiculous

have you contacted them on here?? i mean, you are bitching that you are not getting an email answered and have come to the forum so you clearly know they are on here but you make no mention of trying to contact them here?

maybe there is something wrong with me or maybe my email is getting blocked but I'm trying to make an order with ugfreak and i’m not having any success lol
when I place my order I'm trying to email them to ask them a question about how to send the money and nobody's getting back to me. what the heck it's been like 3 days and I still haven't heard anything this is ridiculous
@Hatreu are you sure you're contacting @ugfreak? he is on the forums I see him all the time on here

Hello and welcome.

Before calling it ridiculous, perhaps you should wait until you figure out whether we're really lacking on the service part or not. Perhaps the problem is something else, like you using the wrong information. Because we don't even have an email address which customers can contact us at. We use our website to communicate and there's no ticket/message on our site, not replied to, other than some from today. Nothing from 3 days ago. We respond within 24 hours. Our email service only notifies customers about their order updates. If ever we do get emails from customers trying to reach out, we look them up on our website and reach out to customers from our website.

You were more than welcome to check with me through a PM first, instead of making a thread about it. After all, the point was to reach out to us right? Rather than posting about us.

Please send me a PM with your information. Thank you.

I've personally sent members to ugfreak.to and I don't think the man would ignore you, maybe the order process can break on some browsers I don't doubt that. Email ignore? I don't know if I believe that.

ugfreak.to has good reviews and bad reviews but the bad ones I don't trust since I trust ugfreak the source, he seems like a good guy

ugfreak is G2G on orders and responses, the man is here on anabolex so if you have issues contact him here.

UGFreak has my trust if he responds and says he follows up with you he is telling the truth. @ugfreak has my trust and respect