Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Thors Cardarine and Rad140 cycle Log

@ThorsHammer0415 no luch but dinner? why?
buy some protein bars like quest so on lunch you can have 2 protein bars at least

and dinner you need to add more veggies and fiber and add some fish oil

good lets keep updating so we guide you
Hey @RealQuadzilla40, with my schedule and responsibilities at work I almost never have time for lunch. I've gotten to the point I don't really miss it. Unfortunately, with meetings. and other responsibilities protein bars aren't really an option as I'm pretty rigidly scheduled throughout my day. Also, I have yet to find a protein bar that doesn't have a crap load of stuff in it that I don't want to put into my body, and doesn't taste like absolute dog shit. lol.

As far as the dinner goes, I'll take your advice there. so you think I should be doing fish oil in am and pm meals? Never thought of loading that much into the day but I guess it can't hurt. Thanks for the info!

Hey all,
finally got an opportunity to update.

22Aug2023 Log

Wake-up 0542 5.45hrs sleep.

Breakfast:
4 Eggs over medium, tbsp EVOO
supps: Elastijoint 12floz, Fish oil

Lunch: None

Snack (Company function)
1C(estimated) Pretzels
2 lunchmeat rollups (ham, turkey, pepperoni)
*This was way off plan, but figured it was the lesser of the evils of what was available, and due to the function I had to have something. ugh

Dinner:
10.8oz Chicken Breast organic.
1/2 cup mixed veggies ( carrots, corn, peas, green beans) 2 sprays I can't believe its not butter.
8oz Sweet Potato 1 spray ICINB

Excercise:
20 Minutes swimming (300m)
30 Minutes Kayaking
12,000 steps (walking dog etc.)
148oz Water
MFP Calorie Total: 1500 Cals

Last edited:
Hey @RealQuadzilla40, with my schedule and responsibilities at work I almost never have time for lunch. I've gotten to the point I don't really miss it. Unfortunately, with meetings. and other responsibilities protein bars aren't really an option as I'm pretty rigidly scheduled throughout my day. Also, I have yet to find a protein bar that doesn't have a crap load of stuff in it that I don't want to put into my body, and doesn't taste like absolute dog shit. lol.

As far as the dinner goes, I'll take your advice there. so you think I should be doing fish oil in am and pm meals? Never thought of loading that much into the day but I guess it can't hurt. Thanks for the info!
@ThorsHammer0415 Quest bars are fine you do need to have that meal dont miss the lunch, better quest than nothing

I think you should be doing fish oil PM 100%

Hey all,

22Aug2023 Log

Breakfast:

Snack (Company function)
1C(estimated) Pretzels
*This was way off plan, but figured it was the lesser of the evils of what was available, and due to the function I had to have something. ugh

Dinner:
1/2 cup mixed veggies ( carrots, corn, peas, green beans) 2 sprays I can't believe its not butter.

Excercise:
30 Minutes Kayaking
148oz Water
@ThorsHammer0415 now its a bit more clear. how much fish oil did you take breakfast?

and again lunch nothing, add that protein bar that was suggested by @RealQuadzilla40

dinner, you lacking fats, and its high carbs, replace sweet potato with a big green salad with apple cider vinegar dressing and eat some walnuts like 5-6

snack, pretzels remove and start using protein bars instead and same for lunch meat, a protein bar no matter what will kill lunch meat in terms of results and gains, you're trying to gain muscle and lose bodyfat not take kids to school with a lunchbox with lunchmeat ;)

Hey all,

22Aug2023 Log

Breakfast:

Snack (Company function)
1C(estimated) Pretzels

Dinner:

Excercise:
30 Minutes Kayaking

@ThorsHammer0415 Quest bars are fine you do need to have that meal dont miss the lunch, better quest than nothing

I think you should be doing fish oil PM 100%
ill see what I can do, the bigger issue is with the schedule and time constraints figuring out where to do them.

@ThorsHammer0415 now its a bit more clear. how much fish oil did you take breakfast?

and again lunch nothing, add that protein bar that was suggested by @RealQuadzilla40

dinner, you lacking fats, and its high carbs, replace sweet potato with a big green salad with apple cider vinegar dressing and eat some walnuts like 5-6

snack, pretzels remove and start using protein bars instead and same for lunch meat, a protein bar no matter what will kill lunch meat in terms of results and gains, you're trying to gain muscle and lose bodyfat not take kids to school with a lunchbox with lunchmeat ;)
Like I said, it was an employee company function and I had to have something. Pretzels and lunch meat is not my go to by any stretch of the imagination.😂😂 That’s why I tried my best to minimize it especially with the alternatives that were present. As far as the fish oil, I took 2500mg for breakfast.

like 1000 different protein bars and you're a smart guy and you eating lunch meat, make the change bro
The biggest issue is M-F when I’m at the office or traveling to one of my other offices is I have meetings pretty much every day from 10a-5p they’re literally stacked b2b. I can’t pull out a protein bar in these meetings and eat it. Weekend I usually eat 3 squares a day. Even if it’s not a big lunch, I get something in me.

The biggest issue is M-F when I’m at the office or traveling to one of my other offices is I have meetings pretty much every day from 10a-5p they’re literally stacked b2b. I can’t pull out a protein bar in these meetings and eat it. Weekend I usually eat 3 squares a day. Even if it’s not a big lunch, I get something in me.
Yes you can - you're the boss. It's an issue because of who you think it'll be perceived.

Hey all,

22Aug2023 Log

Breakfast:

Snack (Company function)
1C(estimated) Pretzels

Dinner:

Excercise:
30 Minutes Kayaking
148oz Water
better but forget the lunchmeat.