Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Ideal Dbol Cycle & Dosage

Jayne Scott

Approved Supporter
Gold
Many people have asked me what the ideal Dbol cycle & dosing is. And since I have not used Dbol myself, I decided to do a little digging.

My most logical answer would be to tell you to go speak with your personal trainer or doctor after a thorough checkup.

But after researching, another reasonable answer of mine would be to play it safe and go 30 mg per day over a 4 week cycle.

But why?

First of, if you are female this dosage is definitely not for you. As a matter of fact, it is the recommendation of many experts that females DO NOT use Dbol for whatever reason. Dbol can literally turn females into men with facial hair, male pattern baldness, breast atrophy, a masculine voice and all the other masculinisation side effects you can imagine.

But for male bodybuilders wishing to bulk up, then yes, Dbol is a good alternative to Test.

However, experienced trainers suggest that you can achieve your gains from using just 30 mg per day over a 4 week cycle.

This is not to say that bodybuilders are not known to use higher dosages for longer cycles like say a 5 to 6 week cycle, but to be on the safe side, running a 4 week cycle on 30 mg daily should suffice.

Extensive use of Dbol at higher doses can increase your risk of nasty side effects like water retention, high blood pressure, gynecomastia, and so on.

In addition to this, you are at a greater risk of hepatotoxicity issues when you use high doses of Dbol for a longer period of time.

What's more, you can maintain your gains better with less side effects when you run a 30 mg a day/4 week Dbol cycle.

Running high doses for much longer can and will be detrimental to your bulking gains.

That's that!

P.S: If you want to run a Dbol cycle today. You can take full advantage of the UPsteroid Product of the Week Promo here. You could also chat with our in-house IFBB PRO today for more insight on Dbol dosage and cycle.
UP-weekly-dianabol-dragon-1-300x288.jpg

50mgs dbol is a dose I like too

Upsteroid has a good dbol selection

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
J anavar is really dbol with fulmenpharma.com Underground 19
S steroids-usa.org lost my hair on their dbol Underground 27
Jayne Scott UPsteroid Product of the Week Promo!! (DBol-Prius Labs) Underground 26
K Dianabol.fit best dbol on the market Underground 19
E Very nice dbol Hulkroids.net Underground 21
Steroidify Rep 🎃 Get Your Halloween Treats Early - 30% OFF plus FREE Dbol 🎃 Underground 16
Jayne Scott UPsteroid Product of the Week Promo - Dbol (Dragon Pharma) Underground 36
Jayne Scott Approved UPsteroid Product Of The Week Promo! ! - DBOL (DRAGON PHARMA) Underground 41
Jayne Scott Dbol Making A Comeback - UPsteroid Product Of The Week Promo!! Underground 23
Jayne Scott Dbol For Bulking - UPsteroid Product Of The Week Promo!! Underground 16
Steroidify Rep 💥💥 Flash Sale - Test Mix, Dbol and Parabolan For Half 💥💥 Underground 13
Steroidify Rep Test, Winny, Tren, NPP, Dbol - Which 3 products you wanna have a 50% discount? Underground 11
Steroidify Rep 🕒 Test Cyp and Dbol for Half-price - 48 hours flash sale 🕒 Underground 6
J legitimate dbol brands Underground 10
B trusted real dbol Underground 9
Z where can I get legit pharma grade dbol? Underground 10
D good dbol source Underground 3
C i want to buy dbol please Underground 1
S dbol source? Underground 1
D dbol source? Underground 3
D chemyo.com sarms cycle over Underground 21
ballin2504 Upcoming Steroidify/Ultima Cycle Underground 14
Vision Approved SALE SALE SALE BULK CYCLE "oral blend" 25mgDrol/25mgDbol" (5-STAR ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐) SALE SALE SALE ar P.S.L Underground 15
Richard Brown Approved 16 Week "Bulking" Cycle - AAS Diaries From Napsgear Underground 16
V Monstersteroids.net cycle was a bust Underground 21
L Californiamuscles.net cutting steroid cycle #1 Underground 17
Steroidify Rep Approved First steroid cycle - A few viable options Underground 14
Finestgears Approved Best Steroids for Cutting cycle Underground 14
Richardbrown Napsgear: Enantat 250: The Perfect Cycle Base. 50% Off Now! Underground 13
C steroids-usa.org nice cycle! Underground 20
J Dcpharmaceutical.net cycle didn’t work Underground 19
Steevie My Ugfreak cycle log Underground 44
Richardbrown 💪💪 Napsgear: In search of AAS cycle log volunteers! 💪💪 Underground 29
ckcrown84 Team Euro Pharmacies - Cycle Design Thoughts - Underground 4
ChurchBF3 PSL cycle help Underground 13