Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Mav's 1st Peptide Experience (BPC-157, TB-500, Sermorelin)

@Maverick602 this is a good diet BUT you're missing omega 3 fats honestly
we need to up to at least 40 grams of omega 3

how about fiber? i think you can add it

for the ketosis you can do TKD stay in ketosis and boost carbs right before training like all 50 grams right before a pump

40 grams? That seems excessive. Where are you getting this information?

Just curious….How do you suggest an additional 40 he of omega 3?

Fiber is added in the psyllium husk. That is fiber.

Your thoughts on the 50 grams before training for pump makes sense in theory. I’ll try it.

TKD? Not sure what that means

https://www.theartofketo.com/targeted-ketogenic-diet/. Ahhhhhh....TKD...got it. I was thinking Cyclical Keto Diet CKD, which is basically the same thing.

And for the record, I included this article for the definitions of SKD, TKD and CKD. Many more things I read in this article, I disagree with like the suggested source of carbs pre and post workout on TKD and CKD....like HBCD. There are studies out there that suggest it is not an optimal source.

I prefer Whole Foods and will determine which foods are best pre and post workout. Thinking an apple, but that's me.

@sambee38

Last edited:
UPDATE and Conclusions:

Cycle dates - January 5th to April 1st

Body Weight steady at 220-225. It has been fluctuating with water retention depending on diet(sodium intake) and anastrozole dosage.

Peptides:
January 5th to March 7th (just over 2 months on the following peptides)
BPC-157 - 250mcg each knee every day
TB-500 250mcg each day

February 5th to March 7th (just over a month)
Sermorelin - 100mcg-250mcg every day - last two weeks were at the higher dose.

I experienced significant improvement in mobility and a noticeable decrease in knee pain and overall joint pain from head to toe). I stopped taking all peptides when, as some of you probably remember, I left all three bottles out on the counter all night. That was two weeks ago and (NOTE), my knee pain increased to the point it slowed me down a bit. So I started taking the TB-500 again three days ago and my knees already feel better again.

Not sure I will take Sermorelin or BPC-157 again. My IGF levels did not increase noticeably from Sermorelin and I know this because I had two blood tests. It is very important to note, I had blood drawn in the morning when I take Sermorelin at night. Is if conceivable, my IGF levels were increased while sleeping and then dropped again my morning? I think it is, but the only way I could know about an IGF spike would be to time the dosage and bloodiest better and frankly, I do not have that kind of time or interest.

Did I sleep better? Yes ...no doubt. (But not as soundly as I did on MK677)
Did I see a ton of noticeable gains? I do not know. Given my testosterone dosage, it is hard to tell if an increased IGF level played a major role in the gains I experience in this cycle.

Testosterone and Anastozole
Pharmaqo Sustanon 250 - .5ml every third day
Ultima Enthanate 250 - .5ml every third day
Anastrozol - 1 mg/week (increased from .5 mg/week on TRT)

LESSON: on 500 mg of test every 6 days...my anastrozole dosage needs to be 2mg/week
Since it has been over 15 years since I did a cycle of test, it took trial and error to figure out the best the dose and the best timing of the dose.

In the end, I need to take 1mg on the morning of my test shot to avoid an increase in water retention.

This test dose was intense for me. Not sure I will do a test dose this high again during a cycle. I think the sides outweigh the gains for me. Next time, namely my cutting cycle that begins after my forthcoming SARMS bridge, I will max the test dosage at 300mg every 6 days.

Training:
I am a hell of a lot stronger. Lifts are higher than ever.

I had not done barbell squat this entire cycle until last week, only hack squats. I was taking it easy on my lower back and kneed, but my pillar strength was strong enough last week to add barbell squats to my regime and I am glad I did.

Today after warm up sets at 225 and 275 I did three sets of 10 x 315lbs barbell squat which is impressive for me. Perfect form. Followed by 3 sets of 10 x 200 lbs front squats. Followed by leg extensions. 4 sets of drop sets starting at 160 lbs. Legs CRUSHED.

Mobility:
Given my historic tendency to maintain mobility, this cycle was focused on linear lifts and movements, so my overall hip, neck and shoulder mobility took a major hit since January 5th.

I tend to cycle my training every month, two months or three months, so my bridge will be focused on dynamic movements with hypertrophic leg workouts mixed in. I am not giving up barbell squats after today...in fact...I am diving back in, but I will blend in a number of mobility exercises into this upcoming bridge and also the following cutting cycle.

Linear, olympic and bodybuilding lifts have their place and I am glad I shifted to these movements since January 5th, but I am excited to move away from them for a while.

Gains:
From 210 to 225(avg) lbs

Significant Strength Increase.

LESSON: If I am to do a "bulking" cycle again...I need to do high reps for chest, back, shoulders and arms because these muscles grow like wildfire for me while my legs grow slowly.

My upper body got "too big" this cycle, while my legs grew well, but I always want my legs to grow more. Next bulking cycle needs to be leg focused - heavy and hard split over two days per week...posterior chain and calves followed by Quads and calves (like this time). Upper body...high reps and condensed sessions.

If I have any updates by the end of this will I will post more, but I think this is probably wrapped up.

Find my next log here:

UPDATE and Conclusions:

Cycle dates - January 5th to April 1st

Body Weight steady at 220-225. It has been fluctuating with water retention depending on diet(sodium intake) and anastrozole dosage.

Peptides:
January 5th to March 7th (just over 2 months on the following peptides)
BPC-157 - 250mcg each knee every day
TB-500 250mcg each day

February 5th to March 7th (just over a month)
Sermorelin - 100mcg-250mcg every day - last two weeks were at the higher dose.

I experienced significant improvement in mobility and a noticeable decrease in knee pain and overall joint pain from head to toe). I stopped taking all peptides when, as some of you probably remember, I left all three bottles out on the counter all night. That was two weeks ago and (NOTE), my knee pain increased to the point it slowed me down a bit. So I started taking the TB-500 again three days ago and my knees already feel better again.

Not sure I will take Sermorelin or BPC-157 again. My IGF levels did not increase noticeably from Sermorelin and I know this because I had two blood tests. It is very important to note, I had blood drawn in the morning when I take Sermorelin at night. Is if conceivable, my IGF levels were increased while sleeping and then dropped again my morning? I think it is, but the only way I could know about an IGF spike would be to time the dosage and bloodiest better and frankly, I do not have that kind of time or interest.

Did I sleep better? Yes ...no doubt. (But not as soundly as I did on MK677)
Did I see a ton of noticeable gains? I do not know. Given my testosterone dosage, it is hard to tell if an increased IGF level played a major role in the gains I experience in this cycle.

Testosterone and Anastozole
Pharmaqo Sustanon 250 - .5ml every third day
Ultima Enthanate 250 - .5ml every third day
Anastrozol - 1 mg/week (increased from .5 mg/week on TRT)

LESSON: on 500 mg of test every 6 days...my anastrozole dosage needs to be 2mg/week
Since it has been over 15 years since I did a cycle of test, it took trial and error to figure out the best the dose and the best timing of the dose.

In the end, I need to take 1mg on the morning of my test shot to avoid an increase in water retention.

This test dose was intense for me. Not sure I will do a test dose this high again during a cycle. I think the sides outweigh the gains for me. Next time, namely my cutting cycle that begins after my forthcoming SARMS bridge, I will max the test dosage at 300mg every 6 days.

Training:
I am a hell of a lot stronger. Lifts are higher than ever.

I had not done barbell squat this entire cycle until last week, only hack squats. I was taking it easy on my lower back and kneed, but my pillar strength was strong enough last week to add barbell squats to my regime and I am glad I did.

Today after warm up sets at 225 and 275 I did three sets of 10 x 315lbs barbell squat which is impressive for me. Perfect form. Followed by 3 sets of 10 x 200 lbs front squats. Followed by leg extensions. 4 sets of drop sets starting at 160 lbs. Legs CRUSHED.

Mobility:
Given my historic tendency to maintain mobility, this cycle was focused on linear lifts and movements, so my overall hip, neck and shoulder mobility took a major hit since January 5th.

I tend to cycle my training every month, two months or three months, so my bridge will be focused on dynamic movements with hypertrophic leg workouts mixed in. I am not giving up barbell squats after today...in fact...I am diving back in, but I will blend in a number of mobility exercises into this upcoming bridge and also the following cutting cycle.

Linear, olympic and bodybuilding lifts have their place and I am glad I shifted to these movements since January 5th, but I am excited to move away from them for a while.

Gains:
From 210 to 225(avg) lbs

Significant Strength Increase.

LESSON: If I am to do a "bulking" cycle again...I need to do high reps for chest, back, shoulders and arms because these muscles grow like wildfire for me while my legs grow slowly.

My upper body got "too big" this cycle, while my legs grew well, but I always want my legs to grow more. Next bulking cycle needs to be leg focused - heavy and hard split over two days per week...posterior chain and calves followed by Quads and calves (like this time). Upper body...high reps and condensed sessions.

If I have any updates by the end of this will I will post more, but I think this is probably wrapped up.

Find my next log here:

@Maverick602 I've followed all your logs for year+ now and read your old ones.

I think you do need higher reps to bulk, too big is not the best way imo
hard to say about gains without pics but you're a vet so you can see it

honestly a small update before you start april 1st sarms would be nice

RCS going to follow your new log its going to ROCK SOLID!

good job mav's
you bulked up a lot on this one !

you can always buy ketone strips and piss on them. that will tell you the truth

I’ll do one better. I have a blood meter. I did clean (and dirty occasionally if I’m honest) keto for nearly three years.

However, I never did TKD and I’m afraid if I’m training ever day and ingesting 50 grams of carbs around my workout I’ll never truly stay in ketosis. Or will I?

Have you ever done this? I’m unsure how to manage the carb intake.

@Maverick602 I've followed all your logs for year+ now and read your old ones.

I think you do need higher reps to bulk, too big is not the best way imo
hard to say about gains without pics but you're a vet so you can see it

honestly a small update before you start april 1st sarms would be nice

RCS going to follow your new log its going to ROCK SOLID!

Great points!! Thanks for paying attention and trying to help.

Funny…I have been thinking the same thing about rep count in my training protocol.

While I’m a vet I haven’t been “bodybuilding” in 15 years. Most of my training until I re-entered the world of PED’s (18 months ago) was functional athletic training & martial arts. I have always been kind of an animal athletically (not bragging…just being honest) HOWEVER that lifestyle caught up with me at about 45 and I developed tendonitis at three separate areas and knee issues. Thru trial and error I learned my test levels were too low and I needed to add more muscle which has helped me get back into the game, so to speak. It’s been an amazing so far. Feel great!

However, I feel like a noob sometimes re-learning the bodybuilding world but guys like you are helping me. Thank you!

Remembering back in the day using this:
<10 reps = strength
10-12 = hypertrophy
>15 = endurance

What does the science now support ?

I want to take pics before I start to cut but I suck at taking selfies and frankly I can’t stand it 😂

make sure you keep us updated on your diet
that's been one of the things that everybody needs to work on
No doubt. Need to lay out plans for TKD as that method seems like it may suit me best. I loved the keto diet other than the fact my muscles were so damn flat. Theoretically the TKD diet seems better but trying to land on the right way to get carbs in before and after my training sessions including what type of carbs.

definitely put up the pictures we don't care about how good they are
and be detailed on this for sure

keeping up with yoga and stretching and Mobility very important
that will help with your tendonitis that your experiencing