Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Mav's 1st Peptide Experience (BPC-157, TB-500, Sermorelin)

Hey bro. Good eye. That diet was not thorough…just a glimpse. Eating salmon at least once a week and taking fish oil supplements every day. The ground flax seed I add to my shake (which is really two shakes with a total of 75 grams of protein in each) is loaded with Omega 3.

Also supplementing with psyllium husk for more fiber.

Tuna…eating 4 cans a week. You concerned about Mercury?
@going2cycle flaxseed is not omega 3 the kind you can digest easy but yes salmon will do

tuna dont eat more than 1 can per week
mercury poisoning can happen and liver damage

yes mercury is a problem

how about eating some avocado's, they are one of the super foods that exist for a reason in nature full of good omega's

mercury poisoning is a real thing
they found people in their 60s and 70s who ate a lot of fish during their life had a ton of mercury in their system

up your meals look pretty clean good job

Soooo...for the record when 2Thick asked for food choices I threw quick diet up there to appease. I do not prep meals because fuck that. I am not competing, I love food and I like balance in my life. Not judging anyone who does, I just do not have to do that at the moment. When I start cutting, it might be a different story. That said

My diet is more accurately like this:

Breakfast
consists of the following or a combination of the following:
eggs and egg whites
steak or venison
blueberries
feta cheese
Spinach

Morning snack
A few hard boiled eggs and an apple
OR
Oatmeal jar
Whey isolate
Egg whites
Blueberries

Lunch:
Salad including mixed greens, red peppers, red onion, feta cheese, pecans and grilled or smoked chicken - olive oil and vinegar

Last week ONLY was Tuna or chicken salad - vegan mayo because I was sick of salads

Daily shake:
Egg whites
Sugar free Almond milk
Coconut water
Blueberries
Ground flax seed
BCAA’s
Whey isolate

Snack:
hard boiled eggs

Dinner:
Steak, chicken or salmon plus veggies (broccoli, Brussels sprouts, carrots)

Supplements:
Fish oil
psyllium husk
Garden of Life - Perfect Food (green supplement)
Mushroom Supplement
L-Tyrosine
N2Gaurd or if I am not using that ADAM multivitamin by NOW
NAC
Liv52
TUDCA
DHT Blocker with Saw Palmetto and a few other things

I think my diet is pretty spot on if you ask me. Just saying.

When I start cutting, I am most likely going to hit Ketosis for the first 4 weeks. I love Keto, but I dislike how flat my muscles feel with all the glycogen depleted. I will probably cycle 5 days on and 2 days with carbs and try that out.

Soooo...for the record when 2Thick asked for food choices I threw quick diet up there to appease. I do not prep meals because fuck that. I am not competing, I love food and I like balance in my life. Not judging anyone who does, I just do not have to do that at the moment. When I start cutting, it might be a different story. That said

My diet is more accurately like this:

Breakfast
consists of the following or a combination of the following:
eggs and egg whites
steak or venison
blueberries
feta cheese
Spinach

Morning snack
A few hard boiled eggs and an apple
OR
Oatmeal jar
Whey isolate
Egg whites
Blueberries

Lunch:
Salad including mixed greens, red peppers, red onion, feta cheese, pecans and grilled or smoked chicken - olive oil and vinegar

Last week ONLY was Tuna or chicken salad - vegan mayo because I was sick of salads

Daily shake:
Egg whites
Sugar free Almond milk
Coconut water
Blueberries
Ground flax seed
BCAA’s
Whey isolate

Snack:
hard boiled eggs

Dinner:
Steak, chicken or salmon plus veggies (broccoli, Brussels sprouts, carrots)

Supplements:
Fish oil
psyllium husk
Garden of Life - Perfect Food (green supplement)
Mushroom Supplement
L-Tyrosine
N2Gaurd or if I am not using that ADAM multivitamin by NOW
NAC
Liv52
TUDCA
DHT Blocker with Saw Palmetto and a few other things

I think my diet is pretty spot on if you ask me. Just saying.

When I start cutting, I am most likely going to hit Ketosis for the first 4 weeks. I love Keto, but I dislike how flat my muscles feel with all the glycogen depleted. I will probably cycle 5 days on and 2 days with carbs and try that out.
@Maverick602 this is a good diet BUT you're missing omega 3 fats honestly
we need to up to at least 40 grams of omega 3

how about fiber? i think you can add it

for the ketosis you can do TKD stay in ketosis and boost carbs right before training like all 50 grams right before a pump