Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

joints hurt especially elbows

my elbows have been giving me a lot of trouble especially on days I’m doing a lot of pull-ups and a lot of back work especially with rows
can you give me some advice on the best supplements that I can start taking that will help my joints feel better and maybe give them some more cushion
I’ve already tried fish oil but it makes me burp and gives me bad breath
Collagen, glucosamine + chondroitin + MSM, fish oil. Make sure it is a quality product and you are taking enough. As an older guy who has experienced this...I would suggest 6 pills/ day of gluco/chon/msm (500/400/400 per pill), 4500mg x 3 times per day of a quality omega-3 fish oil. Also...up your water intake and get yourself a pair of elbow sleeves. Cut the processed crap out of your idea that screams inflammatory to your joints. I too also find pull-ups to be tough on the elbows but make sure you are doing proper form and not jerking up...crazy stress on the elbows if done incorrectly. I have also found that if a certain exercise is giving you problems, do it later in your workout when the joints are lubed and blood is flowing. Lastly...get some Wong To Yick wood lock oil and rub it on those elbows pre-workout. Be warned...strong smell but powerful. All the ladies will be looking your way wondering what the hell is that smell!!!