Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

joints hurt especially elbows

Yuqoexl

my elbows have been giving me a lot of trouble especially on days I’m doing a lot of pull-ups and a lot of back work especially with rows
can you give me some advice on the best supplements that I can start taking that will help my joints feel better and maybe give them some more cushion
I’ve already tried fish oil but it makes me burp and gives me bad breath

for joints try to find some n2joint rx if it around
you also need daily collagen
my elbows have been giving me a lot of trouble especially on days I’m doing a lot of pull-ups and a lot of back work especially with rose
can you give me some advice on the best supplements that I can start taking that will help my joints feel better and maybe give them some more cushion

elbows are a common issue.
you need to do more mobility and flexibility to lube up those joints
I suggest yoga

joint problems are pretty normal weightlifters you need to eat more fats

Deca
my elbows have been giving me a lot of trouble especially on days I’m doing a lot of pull-ups and a lot of back work especially with rows

So you've gotten a lot of good advice. So we have:

- take in more fats
- change your exercise technique
- do stretching to get the most physiologic trajectory in movements that overload your joints.
- use appropriate supplements (glucosamine, chondroitin, collagen, etc.).

I'll add a few words of my own:

- if you have pronounced pain sensations that bother you not only during training but also outside the gym, then this is a reason to consult a doctor, or (if you think it is unnecessary) use diclofenac based anti-inflammatory drugs.
- You can also use the old principle of the strength guys. For joint problems try (if possible) to use Deca in your cycles. Joints respond well to this product.
- If necessary, combine these two methods and all of the above tips.

Last edited: