Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to get my calories eating clean

Polivia32

what is the secret to getting enough calories everyday while still eating clean food
I am targeting 3500 a day in calories. But it's impossible for me to achieve that without cheating on my foods and eating things like cheeseburgers and pizza.
What am I doing wrong maybe my caloric goals are too high

if you want to eat clean high calories, brown rice, nuts, sweet potatoes, chicken breast, lean steak, lean pork, eggs, yams, flaxseed oil and the like.

You should eat fatty meat to increase calories

the secret is don't worry about counting calories. when you obsess that you aren't getting enough calories that is when you fuck shit up.

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Yes eating clean will equal more volume of food. If youre having trouble then add in things that are more caloric dense

what is the secret to getting enough calories everyday while still eating clean food
I am targeting 3500 a day in calories. But it's impossible for me to achieve that without cheating on my foods and eating things like cheeseburgers and pizza.
What am I doing wrong maybe my caloric goals are too high
There's no secret... just eat more of it