Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best days to rest?

BeastNY

if I'm going to do a four or five day split what days are going to be the best to rest in between
My strategy currently is upper body front, upper body back, lower body front, lower body back.
Not sure what would be the most optimal day to rest in a 7 day week.
Also keep in mind my gym has limited Sunday hours they open really late and close very early so sometimes it's hard to get in there in the middle of the day

if your gym is tough on sundays then rest sunday

otherwise i like to avoid the gym on the most busy days. usually monday-tuesday and wednesday are most busy. friday and sunday are least busy

if I'm going to do a four or five day split what days are going to be the best to rest in between
My strategy currently is upper body front, upper body back, lower body front, lower body back.
Not sure what would be the most optimal day to rest in a 7 day week.
Also keep in mind my gym has limited Sunday hours they open really late and close very early so sometimes it's hard to get in there in the middle of the day
i suggest you try 3/4 , 3 days training 4 days rest

sunday my rest day

i own 2 gyms and the regulars come in almost daily and the weekend warriors come in spurts

the lesson? be consistent and it doesn't matter when you come. if you want to avoid the busy part then avoid the early evenings when people get off work

Well IMO you rest when your body calls for it in this game. IF you are going to just pick a day thats super simple and takes little thought imo. you rest on the SABBATH!!!