Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bathing in bath salts?

What has been your experience bathing in bath salts when it comes to helping repair and recover your body. I read that this can help flush out the lactic acid and get rid of your soreness. I also read that it's very relaxing before bedtime

i've tried every trick out there over the years and have read the literature and can honestly tell you the secret to soreness is good quality sleep

also soreness isn't caused by lactic acid, that is bro science

What has been your experience bathing in bath salts when it comes to helping repair and recover your body. I read that this can help flush out the lactic acid and get rid of your soreness. I also read that it's very relaxing before bedtime
you can do bath salts, they work and relax you but you still need good sleep

I do bath salts all the time, helps me relax and recover.

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Everyone has a different trick they use for muscle soreness and you just have to find your own man!