Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone else take grass shots?

SimonDF

I see places now who are offering grass shots for a buck
my gym offers it now and also when I go to the smoothie shop they have it also available. It tastes very bitter I'm wondering what you guys thought about taking these grass shots in are there any health benefits

im doing daily greens drinks now

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

the problem with grass shots is we aren't cows, our stomachs cannot digest grass. if we could then imagine how world hunger would be gone forever

I see places now who are offering grass shots for a buck
my gym offers it now and also when I go to the smoothie shop they have it also available. It tastes very bitter I'm wondering what you guys thought about taking these grass shots in are there any health benefits
Ironically, grass shots are popular in Asia, Africa and Sout America. I've tried only lemon grass before. In terms of health benefits? Well, they're good detox, but can cause you to purge if you take too much or you have a sensitive tummy like me...lol....