Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone try sushi?

Jeusiel

I was watching a show on TV and they were talking about sushi
one guy said he doesn’t eat sushi around his competitions for bodybuilding because it’s not really good for you
and the other guy said why wouldn’t you say it’s not good for you so you she of course is good for you they were arguing back and forth
what is your stance on Sushi is this stuff good or not my girlfriend makes it all the time

completely depends on how its prepped

a lot of times when you buy it premade or from a restaurant it is drenched in preseratives and some nasty oils.

if you make it yourself with quality ingredients its fine. not my thing but i would eat it if i cooked it with fresh products myself

one guy said he doesn’t eat sushi around his competitions for bodybuilding because it’s not really good for you
and the other guy said why wouldn’t you say it’s not good for you so you she of course is good for you they were arguing back and forth
what is your stance on Sushi is this stuff good or not my girlfriend makes it all the time
I dont eat raw fish thats nasty

I like the seaweed that is in sushi with some white rice it's good

can be good and healthy for sure