Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alandomestic.la sells phony products

Werisder

These are ripoff products that are being sold
Had high hopes for their bayer proviron but the stuff is completely bunk
I got blood work done to see if this stuff was doing anything to SHBG, and my numbers actuall went up!. That is ridiculous
Also their testoviron depot is just snake oil, the stuff tested extremely underdosed running 500mgs a week.
I messaged them several times telling them about the problems and they claimed that it was not their fault and they refuse to refund me
Must be nice to sell products that you won’t back

There are many bad reviews that I have seen on the forums with them.. I have no experience with them but I am just judging on what gets posted which you can see by looking around.. It is very important to always read reviews and check feedback.. My best experiences have always come with @domestic-supply.com !

These are ripoff products that are being sold
Had high hopes for their bayer proviron but the stuff is completely bunk
I got blood work done to see if this stuff was doing anything to SHBG, and my numbers actuall went up!. That is ridiculous
Also their testoviron depot is just snake oil, the stuff tested extremely underdosed running 500mgs a week.
I messaged them several times telling them about the problems and they claimed that it was not their fault and they refuse to refund me
Must be nice to sell products that you won’t back
Alandomestic.la was caught scamming and removed from anabolex, need I say more? think about that for a moment.

read

look if you want legit gear you need to head over to ugfreak.to and get para pharma gear. it is of the highest quality