Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alandomestic.la feel awful on this gear

Fazmuio

I’m using alandomestic and i’m doing a blend of testosterone, trenbolone and masteron
I feel horrible on this stack
I'm dealing with a lot of heat issues and I'm also having a bunch of sweating that I can't control even when I am next to a fan or air conditioner. worst of all the headaches are horrible and I feel like I have the flu. I will not recommend this gear it is very dirty

I’m using alandomestic and i’m doing a blend of testosterone, trenbolone and masteron
I feel horrible on this stack
I'm dealing with a lot of heat issues and I'm also having a bunch of sweating that I can't control even when I am next to a fan or air conditioner. worst of all the headaches are horrible and I feel like I have the flu. I will not recommend this gear it is very dirty
Alandomestic.la was on anabolex as a sponsor until he was removed for scamming members, so don't be suprised if he stole from you.

Alandomestic.la was on anabolex its a fact but he was kicked off for scamming members.

If you look over the forums, posts, experiences and more, you see a lot of problems that occur and so it is so important to look at the reviews that are left so you can see who can and cannot be trusted... Reviews have consistently shown that @domestic-supply.com is the favorite of many!