Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what should I do during my sarms cycle?

Rasi11

I’ve been on gw and lgd for the past 8 weeks. I’ve got about 3 weeks left till my bottles run out and then I hope to keep most of my gains.
So far I’m up about seven pounds and my body fat has dropped around 1% so I’ve had some good results.
What should I do the last 3 weeks to push things into the home stretch and what should I do about bridging so I can keep my gains after?

you shouldnt do anything except what you are already doing the last 3 weeks.. keep consistent and disciplined with your diet and training...

you need to take 3-4 weeks off and then you can run another cycle...

in between, i would just be working hard on staying on track with diet and training... as far as what to run after, this would be a good one too look at

for the best quality sarms check out https://umbrellalabs.is or https://researchchemicals.co/

1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 AC-262 (Accadrine) 20-30 per day once a day in the a.m.
1-12 ACP-105 (VASCULINE) 20 mg day… split doses… 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

I’ve been on gw and lgd for the past 8 weeks. I’ve got about 3 weeks left till my bottles run out and then I hope to keep most of my gains.
So far I’m up about seven pounds and my body fat has dropped around 1% so I’ve had some good results.
What should I do the last 3 weeks to push things into the home stretch and what should I do about bridging so I can keep my gains after?
cardarin and lgd is fine stay on it just add n2guard

Dylan hooked you up! Only use a forum approved sponsored source like Umbrella Labs. They are the best of the best in the SARMS game.

Just stay focused

you shouldnt do anything except what you are already doing the last 3 weeks.. keep consistent and disciplined with your diet and training...

you need to take 3-4 weeks off and then you can run another cycle...

in between, i would just be working hard on staying on track with diet and training... as far as what to run after, this would be a good one too look at

for the best quality sarms check out https://umbrellalabs.is or https://researchchemicals.co/

1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 AC-262 (Accadrine) 20-30 per day once a day in the a.m.
1-12 ACP-105 (VASCULINE) 20 mg day… split doses… 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day
There you have it

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
M should I run an oral only cycle? Steroids and SARMS 20
jj210tx How long should delivery take from dragon pharma ordered on naps? Steroids and SARMS 23
JimAbs43 Podcast IronOverload.io Hardcore 58 - Why you should cycle your training? Steroids and SARMS 19
C should I pick anavar, tbol or masteron? Steroids and SARMS 22
dylangemelli Video Should you use steroids if you are an aggressive person? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 15
dylangemelli Video Should you blast and cruise?? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
T New to this what should I take Steroids and SARMS 23
dylangemelli Video The "Pro's" steroid cycles and why you SHOULD NOT follow them: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 18
dylangemelli Video Should You Use HCG in PCT?: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
Richardbrown Napsgear: Why You Should Never Neglect Your Obliques Steroids and SARMS 12
Richardbrown Napsgear: The 6 Squat Types Every Lifter Should Know Steroids and SARMS 13
Richardbrown NAPSGEAR: WORKING OUT IN THE HEAT: WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW Steroids and SARMS 12
Richardbrown Napsgear: 5 Extremely Underrated Arm Exercises That You Should Be Doing Steroids and SARMS 13
P How should i do EQ and test? Steroids and SARMS 20
Richardbrown Approved Napsgear: How Long Should an Effective Cardio Session Last? Steroids and SARMS 13
JimAbs43 Evolutionary Episode 492 Steroids affect your fertility and what you should do about it. Steroids and SARMS 19
D What should I do from here, discuss with doc? Steroids and SARMS 20
G Should i stop my cycle? Steroids and SARMS 18
Richardbrown Napsgear: Steroids: Why They Should Be Legal Steroids and SARMS 13
S Should i bulk or cut? Steroids and SARMS 19
dylangemelli Video How much should I dose or use for TRT?: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video How much should I dose for TRT?: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 19
dylangemelli Video How long of a break should I take in between steroid cycles? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 14
dylangemelli How long should you run a steroid cycle: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 10
S How should I take this Anavar that I ordered from Domestic Supply legit? Steroids and SARMS 15
D Should I come off Geneza pharma cycle? Steroids and SARMS 11
dylangemelli Steroids The Series: "Should I blast and cruise?"... A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 12
2 Which sarms should I get Steroids and SARMS 9
A Which steroid should I add Steroids and SARMS 6
M should we ever use trenbolone? Steroids and SARMS 9
H should I get a personal trainer? Steroids and SARMS 7
MONSTRO Got a lump after injection. What should do? Steroids and SARMS 9
I You should lift everyday! Steroids and SARMS 11
D how long should PCT be? Steroids and SARMS 8
P Should I stack an AI with ZMA? Steroids and SARMS 8
G What age should girls start lifting? Steroids and SARMS 8
H should I bulk or cut? Steroids and SARMS 1
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 579 - Which Ancillaries Required during Steroid cycle? Steroids and SARMS 19
Richardbrown Approved Napsgear: 6 Tips to Pace Yourself During a HIIT Session Steroids and SARMS 14
T sarms during workout? Steroids and SARMS 17
M Taking sarms during workout Steroids and SARMS 19
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 446 Xmas show about healthy eating and Steroid use during the holidays. Steroids and SARMS 19
G Using steroids during holidays Steroids and SARMS 19
X Using ostarine during post cycle Steroids and SARMS 13
J Blood work before during and after cycle Steroids and SARMS 9
S hcg during pct or skip? Steroids and SARMS 7
M using an AI during pct Steroids and SARMS 9
G collapsing under the bar during squats Steroids and SARMS 9
D fasting during season Steroids and SARMS 8
M side effects during PCT with health issues Steroids and SARMS 6