Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Very Concerned

hello. yes, bro. they started to put basicstero link on their boxes in new batches - but still we are official dealer and you can check on pharmacom website as well )
I was unaware you were able to verify on their website actual dealers. I never really doubted DS as it is very vouched for on this forum, it is just a piece of mind thing. Thank you DS!

Any reseller (legit or not) could scam if they wanted to. They have access to the legit products but could also sell counterfeit along with it as well as just shorting or "losing" orders. Either way, I can tell you from experience that Domestic-Supply is as legit as it comes.

Domestic Supply I can vouch for as well as I'm currently running products from them right now, I wouldn't give them my business if I couldn't trust them, you are in good hands brother, this kind of thing the waters can be mucky at times, I can assure you with confidence you are g2g