Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Very Concerned

Eneiched402

V.I.P.
Logger
Been told multiple times to use domestic supply. Domestic supply carries pharmacom products. Pharmacom's own website, pharmacomlabs.com, states they have a retail website which is basicstero.ws

They posted this on their own official website in december of 2022

Researching basicstero.ws on this forum, everyone is claiming is bunk, fake, etc.

How does this make any sense if its the literal retail website of pharmacom.

Been told multiple times to use domestic supply. Domestic supply carries pharmacom products. Pharmacom's own website, pharmacomlabs.com, states they have a retail website which is basicstero.ws

They posted this on their own official website in december of 2022

Researching basicstero.ws on this forum, everyone is claiming is bunk, fake, etc.

How does this make any sense if its the literal retail website of pharmacom.
@Eneiched402 if you got the gear from @domestic-supply.com Domestic-supply.com then it's legit and clean but the boxes could be a mix up it happens.

I would only get pharmacom labs from Greg at D-S. No other place to be safe.

Also, there are QR codes on the bottom of boxes of pharmatest e300, from domestic supply, that when scanned, open basicstero.ws

Someone please make this all make sense
EDIT: it was a box of e500, not 300

@Eneiched402 if you got the gear from @domestic-supply.com Domestic-supply.com then it's legit and clean but the boxes could be a mix up it happens.

I would only get pharmacom labs from Greg at D-S. No other place to be safe.
Thanks for the reply. I’m just having a hard time understanding why DS would even have product that links to basic stereo.ws, if DS is as legit as this site pushes them to be, and basicstero is as bunk/fake as they’re made out to be.

Also, again, the fact pharmacom themselves stated basicstero is their own retail website, but everyone here says basicstero is fake/bunk. Literally just doesn’t make any sense to me.

Not trying to be difficult here, I’m just trying to understand what’s going on.

Thanks for the reply. I’m just having a hard time understanding why DS would even have product that links to basic stereo.ws, if DS is as legit as this site pushes them to be, and basicstero is as bunk/fake as they’re made out to be.

Also, again, the fact pharmacom themselves stated basicstero is their own retail website, but everyone here says basicstero is fake/bunk. Literally just doesn’t make any sense to me.

Not trying to be difficult here, I’m just trying to understand what’s going on.
@Eneiched402 It's a good question but I think pharmacom labs is putting the QR codes on the boxes not domestic supply right, so @domestic-supply.com might not know about the mistake there.

I would stay far away from basicstero.ws but D-S is gold, I can vouch for them bro.

@Eneiched402 It's a good question but I think pharmacom labs is putting the QR codes on the boxes not domestic supply right, so @domestic-supply.com might not know about the mistake there.

I would stay far away from basicstero.ws but D-S is gold, I can vouch for them bro.
Yeah I’m not claiming DS is putting any codes on the boxes. I would assume that’s the manufacturer.

Which leads me back to the question, if basicstero is literally pharmacom’s own retail website, as claimed by themselves on their website as of December 2022, why does everyone on here claim it’s a scam website?

Yeah I’m not claiming DS is putting any codes on the boxes. I would assume that’s the manufacturer.

Which leads me back to the question, if basicstero is literally pharmacom’s own retail website, as claimed by themselves on their website as of December 2022, why does everyone on here claim it’s a scam website?
@Eneiched402 its hard to say who's who, but basicstero can be a reseller and wholesaler and sell fake counterfeit pharmacom on the site, its not unknown. That was the reason basicstero was called out, for selectively scamming.

hello. yes, bro. they started to put basicstero link on their boxes in new batches - but still we are official dealer and you can check on pharmacom website as well )

no reason to be concerned.
has Greg ever let anyone down? NO
has domestic supply ever let anyone down? NO

order with confidence and no reason to be concerned. any other questions feel free to ask or drop me a message

we've literally had hundreds of people on the forums ordering from domestic Supply and have had zero issues with their products or their service so I'm not sure what your concerned over