E ezlimitz Newbie Wednesday at 5:52 PM #21 yeah I was emailing the wrong address......same address I used the email they use for payments... pully (something) but I also sent inquires via the website ..... anyway..they got back to me
yeah I was emailing the wrong address......same address I used the email they use for payments... pully (something) but I also sent inquires via the website ..... anyway..they got back to me
HarleyGuy V.I.P. Moderator Gold Red Logger Wednesday at 7:14 PM #22 ezlimitz said: yeah I was emailing the wrong address......same address I used the email they use for payments... pully (something) but I also sent inquires via the website ..... anyway..they got back to me Click to expand... Yes I reached out to the owner directly this morning, has all been taken care of?
ezlimitz said: yeah I was emailing the wrong address......same address I used the email they use for payments... pully (something) but I also sent inquires via the website ..... anyway..they got back to me Click to expand... Yes I reached out to the owner directly this morning, has all been taken care of?
ROIDDERS V.I.P. Silver Logger Today at 10:51 AM #23 ezlimitz said: except US Pharmacies who just stole my money....sent order /cash 11 days ago...several emails.....several inquires on their website....no response...nothing BEWARE USPHARMACIES Click to expand... did you contact any of the reps on here before you went crazy and posted this? You really think that they're going to steal a measly $300 from someone? Come on man.
ezlimitz said: except US Pharmacies who just stole my money....sent order /cash 11 days ago...several emails.....several inquires on their website....no response...nothing BEWARE USPHARMACIES Click to expand... did you contact any of the reps on here before you went crazy and posted this? You really think that they're going to steal a measly $300 from someone? Come on man.
Mobster V.I.P. Moderator Today at 2:50 PM #24 ezlimitz said: YOUR APPROVEDS SOURCES? How amouth just sending me the order I paid for 2 weeks ago...how about a reply to an email...how about any response at all. Click to expand... Do they, or do they not, sell ED meds? Did you order ED meds?
ezlimitz said: YOUR APPROVEDS SOURCES? How amouth just sending me the order I paid for 2 weeks ago...how about a reply to an email...how about any response at all. Click to expand... Do they, or do they not, sell ED meds? Did you order ED meds?