Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Bench Log - Journey past 512.5 - PSL

ckcrown84

Active Bro
Well damn, it is almost offensive to start my log on a leg day!!! But, here it is :)
[VIDEO]

Been a rough time since Christmas, I was doing well in prep and then on Christmas day I injured my tricep (non-gym injury) and just have been been able to adequately train since. Coupled with some life stuff, a breakup, and a job promotion I have been a bit out the loop.

The tricep is starting to be a big concern, not sure I can be ready for July. That being said, am going to remember why I do this...for a good fucking time. So, going to train the legs hard and march toward July.

Current Cycle:
Test 250 Test E

Euro Pharmacies:
Masteron 600mg/week
NPP 150mg/Week

Current EU GH: down to 1IU/weeky. Remember some is more effective than none :)

Next training day is Tuesday!

Nice cycle.im dealing w leg injuries bad knees after car accident couple years ago,but I can't stay out the gym.I just do light reps on legs and train every other body part hard.keep pushing bro 👍

the legs are super power

[VIDEO]

Whew, we did some benching.
6x6 this week at 355lbs, the goal is to add load linnearly every week until may 14th, my last 6x6 workout. Been having a lot of tricep issues, am looking into running a healing protocol. Very frustrating being so close to the competition and having a lot of tricep issues.

In any case. Everything else is going well, so no complaints. Today moved well.

My cycle is feeling good. Dosages are remaining the same

Current Cycle:
Test 250 Test E

Euro Pharmacies:
Masteron 600mg/week
DHB 150mg/Week

Current EU GH: down to 1IU/weeky

The END of this month I am supposed to increase DHB from 150 to 300MG.

Also, that is a TYPO in my first post. It is DHB not NPP :)
MY BAD PLAYA haha

push that for more size