Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Synovex H

synovex h is long gone
normal test is easy to get now high quality and tested
whats your plan for this cycle?
Have no cycle plan at this time. More like TRT. I can see my lowering stamina over the last few yrs. Had full blood work and physical all good. Only high SHBG. Still work out to stay in shape. Not on any meds.

I stick with Domestic Supply... I have had my best results when using them. I prefer Balkan but there are so many top name brands to pick from

It really comes down to how you feel. The doctor is just going to manage based on numbers but if you are feeling symptoms of low T (due to the high shbg), I would consider self TRT. Get a few vials of Test E or C from Domestic-Supply and start low. 100mg per week is where I would start and use blood work to dial in your dose. The key is to be in the upper normal range but not too high that estrogen is out of range.

It really comes down to how you feel. The doctor is just going to manage based on numbers but if you are feeling symptoms of low T (due to the high shbg), I would consider self TRT. Get a few vials of Test E or C from Domestic-Supply and start low. 100mg per week is where I would start and use blood work to dial in your dose. The key is to be in the upper normal range but not too high that estrogen is out of range.
Indeed! Self TRT is what I'd like to do. So true that the doc's care only about numbers. It's sad too. Lots of guys suffering and don't find out for years that it's low T symptoms. I'm glad you guys are here and I appreciate the help very much!

Indeed! Self TRT is what I'd like to do. So true that the doc's care only about numbers. It's sad too. Lots of guys suffering and don't find out for years that it's low T symptoms. I'm glad you guys are here and I appreciate the help very much!
if you do self TRT you should post up a LOG journal for us to see
share diet training etc

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

if you do self TRT you should post up a LOG journal for us to see
share diet training etc

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals
Wow, that's way cool. Great for community. You guys run a tight ship.Look forward to logging. Glad to be back!

Top Bottom