Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Synovex H

Are there any conversion kits anymore, or estrogen solubility? As you can see, been away for a long time!
No one has used sinovex-h kits for the last 10 years+
you can get a bottle of test prop for like $40 cheaper then the sinovex and conversion kit back in the day
and you dont run the risk of having estrogen in there

you're an oldschool vet right?

synovex h is no longer used
get test prop

if you want synovex h you want to use testosterone propionate right? lets hear your cycle plan

synovex h is long gone
normal test is easy to get now high quality and tested
whats your plan for this cycle?

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Solubilizer
No one has used sinovex-h kits for the last 10 years+
you can get a bottle of test prop for like $40 cheaper then the sinovex and conversion kit back in the day
and you dont run the risk of having estrogen in there

you're an oldschool vet right?
Yes. I'm 65. I was here prob 20 years ago?

synovex h is long gone
normal test is easy to get now high quality and tested
whats your plan for this cycle?
Noticed my stamina was lower compared to last summer and summer before. Went to my gp for labs. Total T was around 800, free T low normal range,, SHBG flagged high.. Of course they ignored that and said you're fine...cycle? My thoughts were to stay on and improve strength and stamina.

Top Bottom