Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stress pills

cosuesao

hi I'm 21 years old and my dad is always yelling at me and saying that I need to take stress pills
can you recommend some stress pills that I can buy online maybe one of the places on here that you guys advertise sell something I can use. I'm just a nervous guy all around Can't even get a date

stress can come from food, water, work, relationships etc

it isn't all just in your mind, it is external forces too.

you have to let the baby batter out with exercise and meditation
and you also have to avoid the stress in the first place as much as possible

if you got a huge mortgage, 3 cars, 3 kids, and work 80 hours a week cause you chose that life then you have yourself to blame. also using rec drugs, cigs, alcohol to 'relieve' stress actually makes stress worse. same with caffeine

stress can come from food, water, work, relationships etc

it isn't all just in your mind, it is external forces too.

you have to let the baby batter out with exercise and meditation
and you also have to avoid the stress in the first place as much as possible

if you got a huge mortgage, 3 cars, 3 kids, and work 80 hours a week cause you chose that life then you have yourself to blame. also using rec drugs, cigs, alcohol to 'relieve' stress actually makes stress worse. same with caffeine
Love your answers for some of the posts..anyways I agree with Steve here,u need to find root cause of these issues and deal with them,supps/pills etc is not answer for everything.exercise,meditation, sex all good stress relief 😀 good luck bro

hi I'm 21 years old and my dad is always yelling at me and saying that I need to take stress pills
can you recommend some stress pills that I can buy online maybe one of the places on here that you guys advertise sell something I can use. I'm just a nervous guy all around Can't even get a date
you can take some valerian tea
that works for me

cbd oil yea for sure

Cbd oil. Thats kinda pussy tho honestly. Smoke some weed. Kinda pussy shit wants cbd and bot actually smoke. Nothing wrong with smoking anyways.