Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

taking caffeine pills before workouts

torrestak

i went through a period where i was using caffeine tablets 200mg before my workout and it really got me going and motivated me. i read on the article that it fires up my motors and all that. well should i keep doing this or will i develop a dependency? i notice i pee more, i have to drink more water and i sweat a lot more too.

i went through a period where i was using caffeine tablets 200mg before my workout and it really got me going and motivated me. i read on the article that it fires up my motors and all that. well should i keep doing this or will i develop a dependency? i notice i pee more, i have to drink more water and i sweat a lot more too.

You should use caffeine before training if you want extra energy but I suggest you take 2 days off per week to clean your receptors.

Any research on the use of caffeine shows these are normal sides.

revving up your heart rate might seem like a good idea before a workout but it isn't. you don't want to run up your heart rate like that, completely counter productive. also you will suppress adrenaline over time by using stims. at the end of the day you will become dependent on it pretty quick.

Caffeine is addictive. Billions of people are addicted to caffeine. Does this answer your question?

I would only use it on days where you are really tired and struggling to get your training session in. Do not use just because you have been. You will develop a dependency or addiction to caffeine.