Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scammer Sports Technology Labs Danger and Scam!

I have to be honest here. Not a newbie whatsoever, but I’ve been out of the game for a while. Made the mistake of not researching enough and picked up RAD-150 and Osta from sports technology lab based on those bogus reviews Dylan was talking about. Made a rookie mistake late in my career I guess. There’s no way to return them because the returns and exchanges section of the site only gives a way to send an email for an exchange and not a refund. No one answers the email. The phone number goes to a voicemail that says the user has not set up their voicemail. Lol. The tiniest bit of research on their site would have kept me from making this mistake. I’ll research much better this time before I make another purchase.
@JackDiesel sports technology labs has been selling fake sarms for a long time, many contaminated and spiked. You can see by the fake voicemail phone number, they are well known as a fraud source.

What is your plan now? you're on anabolex we welcome you. Are you doing fat loss stack diet training? tell us

No worries Dylan. I knew better than to go off a couple of reviews without doing research first, but I was in a rush. I want to personally thank you for all the work you’ve put in researching, reviewing, testing SARMS yourself, and sharing what you know and what you’ve learned over the years. I’ve been reading your posts on SARMS since back when we only had S4, Osta, and GW available. As I said I’ve been out of the game for a while, probably since shortly after LGD-4033 hit the market so I think that’s close to 10 years, but I’m gonna dig in to your videos and posts to familiarize myself with what I’ve missed since I’ve been gone. Keep fighting the good fight brother. I appreciate all the knowledge you share with us.

@JackDiesel sports technology labs has been selling fake sarms for a long time, many contaminated and spiked. You can see by the fake voicemail phone number, they are well known as a fraud source.

What is your plan now? you're on anabolex we welcome you. Are you doing fat loss stack diet training? tell us
I was just looking for a mass building SARM to add to my current TRT and then another to cut down a little after. I chose Rad-150 and then Osta based on what I’ve read, but I think I’m going to do a little more research on side effects. I don’t want to risk any heart issues or increased cholesterol and health issues. I’ve had a problem with random anxiety attacks ever since Kuwait so I’m trying to stay as healthy as possible right now until they can figure out what the cause is. I told the doctors I didn’t want to be on meds for it so they’re send me to a psychiatrist just to see if it helps, but I’m not really one to sit and talk about feeling you know. In any case, I really just want to bulk up a bit and then lean out a bit. Like I said though health is most important right now. Any suggestions are welcome and appreciated. Thanks.

No worries Dylan. I knew better than to go off a couple of reviews without doing research first, but I was in a rush. I want to personally thank you for all the work you’ve put in researching, reviewing, testing SARMS yourself, and sharing what you know and what you’ve learned over the years. I’ve been reading your posts on SARMS since back when we only had S4, Osta, and GW available. As I said I’ve been out of the game for a while, probably since shortly after LGD-4033 hit the market so I think that’s close to 10 years, but I’m gonna dig in to your videos and posts to familiarize myself with what I’ve missed since I’ve been gone. Keep fighting the good fight brother. I appreciate all the knowledge you share with us.
You are very welcome brother!

I was just looking for a mass building SARM to add to my current TRT and then another to cut down a little after. I chose Rad-150 and then Osta based on what I’ve read, but I think I’m going to do a little more research on side effects. I don’t want to risk any heart issues or increased cholesterol and health issues. I’ve had a problem with random anxiety attacks ever since Kuwait so I’m trying to stay as healthy as possible right now until they can figure out what the cause is. I told the doctors I didn’t want to be on meds for it so they’re send me to a psychiatrist just to see if it helps, but I’m not really one to sit and talk about feeling you know. In any case, I really just want to bulk up a bit and then lean out a bit. Like I said though health is most important right now. Any suggestions are welcome and appreciated. Thanks.
@JackDiesel if health is most important we need to see what you have going as log journal. We need to see your log journal and see how you're doing on diet, training, cardio, sleep and we can guide you to proper health before you even start sarms or change sarms cycles up.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My Diet Training Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:

@JackDiesel if health is most important we need to see what you have going as log journal. We need to see your log journal and see how you're doing on diet, training, cardio, sleep and we can guide you to proper health before you even start sarms or change sarms cycles up.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My Diet Training Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:
Thanks. Maybe after Summer when work dies down a bit and I’ll start one.

Dylan has put out a video discussing a SARMS scam alert detailing two companies essentially that are the same. Those two being Chemyo and Sports Technology Labs. I have talked with him in detail about his findings because I have made it my mission to call out these types of foul practices and make it known to everyone. There is a new update now on someone using Sports Tech and using a lower dose of only osatarine and cardarine and not even 6 weeks in having very abnormal and bad side effects. It was revealed prior that Chemyo users of cardarine had clen like symptoms and now this with Sports Tech. What many of us have observed over the years is that when a company starts getting complaints about poor products showing little results, which Chemyo has been getting an abundance of now for several months, that they spike their products with pro hormones and other drugs, like clenbuterol. Now, it appears Sports Tech has put pro hormones into their ostarine as noted with these terrible side effects. This user review can be seen here https://www.isarms.com/forums/threads/ed-from-ostarine-first-cycle.58884/

DO NOT go anywhere near these derelict websites!
Hmm. Interesting. I just completed a cycle of LGD4033 from Sports Technology Labs ... and Osterine + Carderine from Chemyo and I gained 23 lbs in 12 weeks. Im astonished. These are similar gains to what i saw from Anavar prescribed by a doctor and purchased at a pharmacy. I did have one side effect .. mainly rough skin which could be an autoimmune response ... but other than that I'm ecstatic of the progress I made on the cycle. Im now curious what others are seeing.

Hmm. Interesting. I just completed a cycle of LGD4033 from Sports Technology Labs ... and Osterine + Carderine from Chemyo and I gained 23 lbs in 12 weeks. Im astonished. These are similar gains to what i saw from Anavar prescribed by a doctor and purchased at a pharmacy. I did have one side effect .. mainly rough skin which could be an autoimmune response ... but other than that I'm ecstatic of the progress I made on the cycle. Im now curious what others are seeing.
@Hoovtob autoimmune response means the sarms you got from Chemyo was bad quality and many sarms companies spike their sarms with steroids thats why you get the steroid-like gains.

sports technology labs spikes sarms and so does Chemyo, you might as well just buy some anavar.

no sarm is going to add 23 lbs in 12 weeks... even the strongest of sarms would put on a good 10-12 pounds... cardarine is strictly fat loss bro and you took it with ostarine, which if you get more than 5 pounds on is really saying something.. there is no way on the planet earth you took a know fat loss and cutting compound that adds ZERO size in cardarine and ostarine, which is aimed towards lean muscle gains on a mild level with strength etc... thats beyond and impossibility.. essentially you gained more size than with most steroids... so you do the math there

no sarm is going to add 23 lbs in 12 weeks... even the strongest of sarms would put on a good 10-12 pounds... cardarine is strictly fat loss bro and you took it with ostarine, which if you get more than 5 pounds on is really saying something.. there is no way on the planet earth you took a know fat loss and cutting compound that adds ZERO size in cardarine and ostarine, which is aimed towards lean muscle gains on a mild level with strength etc... thats beyond and impossibility.. essentially you gained more size than with most steroids... so you do the math there
I have to agree with you. it seems strange I would have such incredible gains. I do think some of it is water. Some could be muscle "memory" as at one point I was at 225 then lost about 25 lbs due to an injury and stopped training. The main side effect I had was the skin issue which, now that I have stopped seems to be subsiding or has gone away. Another possible side effect (?) I was training, eating very clean (no starches) but was not able to get my bf % level down. So I think that was water retention. Im off the SARMS now and deciding what I want to do next.

I have to agree with you. it seems strange I would have such incredible gains. I do think some of it is water. Some could be muscle "memory" as at one point I was at 225 then lost about 25 lbs due to an injury and stopped training. The main side effect I had was the skin issue which, now that I have stopped seems to be subsiding or has gone away. Another possible side effect (?) I was training, eating very clean (no starches) but was not able to get my bf % level down. So I think that was water retention. Im off the SARMS now and deciding what I want to do next.
i can help you with a REAL sarms stack if you need help setting up a new stack... just let more bro

Dylan has put out a video discussing a SARMS scam alert detailing two companies essentially that are the same. Those two being Chemyo and Sports Technology Labs. I have talked with him in detail about his findings because I have made it my mission to call out these types of foul practices and make it known to everyone. There is a new update now on someone using Sports Tech and using a lower dose of only osatarine and cardarine and not even 6 weeks in having very abnormal and bad side effects. It was revealed prior that Chemyo users of cardarine had clen like symptoms and now this with Sports Tech. What many of us have observed over the years is that when a company starts getting complaints about poor products showing little results, which Chemyo has been getting an abundance of now for several months, that they spike their products with pro hormones and other drugs, like clenbuterol. Now, it appears Sports Tech has put pro hormones into their ostarine as noted with these terrible side effects. This user review can be seen here https://www.isarms.com/forums/threads/ed-from-ostarine-first-cycle.58884/

DO NOT go anywhere near these derelict websites!
I had purchased two bottles of legs 4033 from Sport technology labs and I was running
7.5mg after the first 4 weeks I haven’t noticed any significant gains. All I had mild liver pain. And I am 2 days in week 5. Can I just completely stop and not take a pct?

I had purchased two bottles of legs 4033 from Sport technology labs and I was running
7.5mg after the first 4 weeks I haven’t noticed any significant gains. All I had mild liver pain. And I am 2 days in week 5. Can I just completely stop and not take a pct?
@Jmon96 sports technology labs is fake sarms so you probably are using prohormones and its damaging the liver

you need to do pct now and stop
but to do the pct right we need you to keep a LOG of it to recover
nolvadex and hcgenerate 4 weeks

@Jmon96 sports technology labs is fake sarms so you probably are using prohormones and its damaging the liver

What am I looking for in the Log

Who do you recommend purchasing this from. Don’t wanna get scammed again

yes, you need to stop now.. i have no idea what you are using but it is clearly not lgd... definitely run pct and then get bloodwork after...

for the best quality products that are not only quality but trusted, you want to go with https://umbrellalabs.is