Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scammer Sports Technology Labs Danger and Scam!

Fella Finn

V.I.P.
Dylan has put out a video discussing a SARMS scam alert detailing two companies essentially that are the same. Those two being Chemyo and Sports Technology Labs. I have talked with him in detail about his findings because I have made it my mission to call out these types of foul practices and make it known to everyone. There is a new update now on someone using Sports Tech and using a lower dose of only osatarine and cardarine and not even 6 weeks in having very abnormal and bad side effects. It was revealed prior that Chemyo users of cardarine had clen like symptoms and now this with Sports Tech. What many of us have observed over the years is that when a company starts getting complaints about poor products showing little results, which Chemyo has been getting an abundance of now for several months, that they spike their products with pro hormones and other drugs, like clenbuterol. Now, it appears Sports Tech has put pro hormones into their ostarine as noted with these terrible side effects. This user review can be seen here https://www.isarms.com/forums/threads/ed-from-ostarine-first-cycle.58884/

DO NOT go anywhere near these derelict websites!

Dylan has put out a video discussing a SARMS scam alert detailing two companies essentially that are the same. Those two being Chemyo and Sports Technology Labs. I have talked with him in detail about his findings because I have made it my mission to call out these types of foul practices and make it known to everyone. There is a new update now on someone using Sports Tech and using a lower dose of only osatarine and cardarine and not even 6 weeks in having very abnormal and bad side effects. It was revealed prior that Chemyo users of cardarine had clen like symptoms and now this with Sports Tech. What many of us have observed over the years is that when a company starts getting complaints about poor products showing little results, which Chemyo has been getting an abundance of now for several months, that they spike their products with pro hormones and other drugs, like clenbuterol. Now, it appears Sports Tech has put pro hormones into their ostarine as noted with these terrible side effects. This user review can be seen here https://www.isarms.com/forums/threads/ed-from-ostarine-first-cycle.58884/

DO NOT go anywhere near these derelict websites!
Chemyo and sports technology labs spike their sarms, that is the problem, it's likely steroids in the sarms or worse.

nice info will watch for it

Sports Technology Labs is for newbs who dont know jack and get fake sarms not knowing its fake

I remember back in the day Chemyo was making users sick and many reported hospital visits and nothing came from it.

I have to be honest here. Not a newbie whatsoever, but I’ve been out of the game for a while. Made the mistake of not researching enough and picked up RAD-150 and Osta from sports technology lab based on those bogus reviews Dylan was talking about. Made a rookie mistake late in my career I guess. There’s no way to return them because the returns and exchanges section of the site only gives a way to send an email for an exchange and not a refund. No one answers the email. The phone number goes to a voicemail that says the user has not set up their voicemail. Lol. The tiniest bit of research on their site would have kept me from making this mistake. I’ll research much better this time before I make another purchase.

I have to be honest here. Not a newbie whatsoever, but I’ve been out of the game for a while. Made the mistake of not researching enough and picked up RAD-150 and Osta from sports technology lab based on those bogus reviews Dylan was talking about. Made a rookie mistake late in my career I guess. There’s no way to return them because the returns and exchanges section of the site only gives a way to send an email for an exchange and not a refund. No one answers the email. The phone number goes to a voicemail that says the user has not set up their voicemail. Lol. The tiniest bit of research on their site would have kept me from making this mistake. I’ll research much better this time before I make another purchase.
im sorry to hear that bro... yes, as you can see, its such a fraud!! These dirty ass fuckers! Im really sorry you have to deal with that! Definitely always ask before making any type of purchase so you dont get taken advantage of!