Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roidsforsale took $400 from me

Has anyone had any experiences with roidforsale.com? Well i ordered from them and they flat out screwed me out of $400. They claim they shipped the product but I never got it and they never emailed me any tracking number. When I reach out to them they ignore me. Then I try a different email to be tricky and the email back that email and then when I mentioned who I am then they stopped responding.

Sticking with trusted sources is beyond imperative... You will not find a more trusted source than domestic supply!

I use Domestic Supply exclusively knowing that they have the most trusted quality and reputation. I would strongly suggest to do the same!

Has anyone had any experiences with roidforsale.com? Well i ordered from them and they flat out screwed me out of $400. They claim they shipped the product but I never got it and they never emailed me any tracking number. When I reach out to them they ignore me. Then I try a different email to be tricky and the email back that email and then when I mentioned who I am then they stopped responding.
How did they do it? It's easy to post fake shit, this website took 500$ , that website took 600$ and then bunch of comments advertising their own websites, this formu is full of shit, attach emails and blockchain transaction number