Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pureanabolics.bz question about reputation!

@steeltoad777 you have evidence they are good? ton of negative and bad reviews on pureanabolics

proving my point
Do you have evidence that we scammed anyone? Can they provide a sceenshot of the order from pureanabolics.bz

Yeah it seems odd that nobody can show actual proof of being ripped off but talk all kinds of shit, however I show proof of actually getting my order and nobody says anything except wonders about "my log" or needs closer pictures or my actual order which I have placed several. Also there is no doubt in my mind if someone had issues ordering through pureanabolics the owner and his team would figure it out "if there was an actual problem.

Yeah it seems odd that nobody can show actual proof of being ripped off but talk all kinds of shit, however I show proof of actually getting my order and nobody says anything except wonders about "my log" or needs closer pictures or my actual order which I have placed several. Also there is no doubt in my mind if someone had issues ordering through pureanabolics the owner and his team would figure it out "if there was an actual problem.
Well if they care so much they will help the guy get back his $4,500 I supposedly stole

I've been using this source for 5 years. 87 runs promos a couple times a year. Sometimes they do raffles. Each raffle 87 will randomly pic around 10 qualified Eroids accounts to receive 250$ worth of free gear. 've been blessed with roughly 500$ worth of free gear in the past 2 years! It pays to be an active member of eroids. You don't even have to go with 87, but take my word... Eroids is the best source check site out there. It's got the records to back up everything that I'm saying. Pure anabolics...Quality gear, and you can't beat the prices unless you're home brewing. They've been so good to me that I feel obligated to speak up against anyone trying to tarnish their reputation.
IMG_20240305_134252_177~2.jpg

As I said, I've been using PA on Eroids for 5 years. They have sales once or twice a year, they do raffles during these sales sometimes. In the past 6 months, I've won 500$ worth of gear!! How's that for customer service!? I'm not the only one. Check out Eroids. There are usually 5-10 raffle winners each time. 250$ worth of free gear! People are gonna say I'm being paid to make these comments... Not true... I'm making these comments because I owe it to 87. It's the least I can do for hooking it up so much over the years. Here are my receipts...
IMG_20240305_134252_177~2.jpg