Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pain going down my limbs

GaxeuWal

Anyone else ever have problems with sharp pains going down their limbs. it happens in my arms and also in my legs and it usually happens that day after a really hard workout
I went and saw a doctor and they said to just monitor it but they don't think it's anything that's a big deal. is there any supplements that I can take to help with this pain because it affects my sleep sometimes

Anyone else ever have problems with sharp pains going down their limbs. it happens in my arms and also in my legs and it usually happens that day after a really hard workout
I went and saw a doctor and they said to just monitor it but they don't think it's anything that's a big deal. is there any supplements that I can take to help with this pain because it affects my sleep sometimes
Stretch and do yoga, also add some joint support supplements and minerals to help recovery.

fish oil
joint support
ostarine stacked

what type of pain. sharp numb dull? sounds like nerve pain which is a bitch. pay attention to specific movements. Might be one exercise or a few that are cause and then you can work around it

Not sure man. Best thing is to rest for a few days and see how things change. If they are the same or get worse then obviously check back with the doc.