Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Olive oil faked

kai1984

I was at a holiday dinner and one of the people there who is a health freak said my olive oil was fake. He said that most olive oil on the Shelf is not real and I should check online to see which brands are real and which aren't. Is there anything that you guys can give me as far as a brand that is trusted to be real olive oil ??

he is right. at best that olive oil is likely refined anyway, and in most cases it is really just a vegetable oil that is labelled that way. for sure if it is from italy, france, spain etc then it is fake. your best bet is california label and it coming in a black bottle according to an expert in interviewed a few years back on my podcast.

in the end though I don't trust olive oil at all. i only cook with unrefined cold pressed coconut oil cause you can't fake that

I was at a holiday dinner and one of the people there who is a health freak said my olive oil was fake. He said that most olive oil on the Shelf is not real and I should check online to see which brands are real and which aren't. Is there anything that you guys can give me as far as a brand that is trusted to be real olive oil ??
Olive oil is fake many times, especially from spain and cheap.

Steve is right here I heard him on the podcast say only California black bottle olive oil is real.

I prefer coconut oil over olive oil for every occasion, to be honest with you man!