Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oil based Winstrol smells! Need guidance Euro Pharmacies PSL

Mooser

Howdy, just got my shipment from a reputable source. Started today and as I drawled from the winstrol vial a super strong smell came out of the vial. Is it good or should I toss it?
Oil based winstrol 50mg/10ml

Howdy, just got my shipment from a reputable source. Started today and as I drawled from the winstrol vial a super strong smell came out of the vial. Is it good or should I toss it?
Purity source labs
Euro-pharmacies
@Mooser welcome happy for you to be asking and trying to learn.

Now, if you want oil based winstrol its going to have strong smell because it's hard to suspend winstrol in oil, very hard. Euro pharmacies and Puritysourcelabs are experts so their winstrol is suspended properly.

If you are uncomfortable with the smell, you can go ahead and DRINK the winstrol, yes you can drink it and get great results.

@Vision @Phill @Macedog24 @rdm @matt88 can comment on this please.

also @Mooser whats your cycle plan? can you share with the anabolex family? we would like to know

Euro Pharma is one of the top sources, what you worried about?

orals will taste funny or a bit like sugar
injectables may smell funny too
in either instance it has no bearing on the gear

I believe it has something to do with the oil suspension
I'm in no way an expert though on this sort of thing

Appreciate you guys for helping me out.
On another forum I had posted the same thing. The guys over there said it’s Guaiacol. I’ve been doing research on the oil itself and won’t be using it again. Unless someone has better information than what I’m reading.

why are you smeling your gear lol. i just popped open some test to see if it smelled and yes there is a smell to it normal

I can tell you I have drank winstrol before and it tastes horrible! very similar to what you are describing.

lol Mooser how would you know what Guaiacol smells like? don't tell me you are one of those dudes who sniffs paint

Have you tried contacting them and asking as you should always do in the first instance?

When most orals are created into injection form they are more stable when used with a carrier oil known as Guaiacol.. This is the smell that you have experienced, it's perfectly fine you will not be hurt by it, just don't get it on your fingertips or anything else because you'll get it on everything you touch and you'll smell it forever