Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My first ever Ostarine + Test Cyp cycle Log

So here is an update:
Extended nolva at 20mg for a week and a half.
Just to be on the safe side. But it was rather useless. As a result I was worried uselessly. But you know its been the first PCT ever. So lack of experience might have played a part. Its all fine. There are no lumps whatsovever. Nor inflammation or bigger gland. My pecs are as normal as they should be. What they where missing was some good old pumps and healthy workouts. Last 2 weeks of PCT i was on vacation. So no workout at all. As a result muscle tone was getting a bit more relaxed.
Right now I’m following guidelines from a few users. I’m doing more cardio and I cut the carbs by Alot. I’m at around 80 to 100g per day.

Weight dropped to 102kg now.

Diet is pretty basic no need to get into details to get you bored but its around 1800/1900 kcal per day around 1500kcal on non workout days.

I’ve eliminated all pasta/rice/ complex carbs.

The only carbs i have are a few cerals in the morning and plain rice cakes during the meals.
Mostly eating white eggs/ regular eggs/ chicken/ salads/ grilled salmon, kefir with cereals in the morning plus supplements like a protein shake after workout.

I’m using zero sugar ice tea, to accompany the meals if I feels the urge of some sugar to trick my brain.

Drink around 3L or water per day.

Absolutely no deserts, no biscuits no nothing and no alchol. I’m not a drinker.

Cant deny that strength dropped.
But i’m more focused now on higher rep ranges, execution and cardio.

So here is an update:
Extended nolva at 20mg for a week and a half.
Just to be on the safe side. But it was rather useless. As a result I was worried uselessly. But you know its been the first PCT ever. So lack of experience might have played a part. Its all fine. There are no lumps whatsovever. Nor inflammation or bigger gland. My pecs are as normal as they should be. What they where missing was some good old pumps and healthy workouts. Last 2 weeks of PCT i was on vacation. So no workout at all. As a result muscle tone was getting a bit more relaxed.
Right now I’m following guidelines from a few users. I’m doing more cardio and I cut the carbs by Alot. I’m at around 80 to 100g per day.

Weight dropped to 102kg now.

Diet is pretty basic no need to get into details to get you bored but its around 1800/1900 kcal per day around 1500kcal on non workout days.

I’ve eliminated all pasta/rice/ complex carbs.

The only carbs i have are a few cerals in the morning and plain rice cakes during the meals.
Mostly eating white eggs/ regular eggs/ chicken/ salads/ grilled salmon, kefir with cereals in the morning plus supplements like a protein shake after workout.

I’m using zero sugar ice tea, to accompany the meals if I feels the urge of some sugar to trick my brain.

Drink around 3L or water per day.

Absolutely no deserts, no biscuits no nothing and no alchol. I’m not a drinker.

Cant deny that strength dropped.
But i’m more focused now on higher rep ranges, execution and cardio.
if you lose strength dont worry keep pushing it hard

if you eliminated all the bad stuff what are you actually eating? any meal examples

i want to see you post some meals in detail please

Thanks for the feedback from all.

Well I’m happy to say that my knee and quads/harmstrings have 90% fully recovered. Need a couple of months more. Its a 12 months recovery after surgery to the ACL. I’m now at month 10.
But just to give you an example, after a total quad atrophy to my left leg, harmstring included.
I’m happy to say that today both my legs are back to being “the same” measurments taken from the patella edge at 7cm down the femor at 15cm and at 25cm are respectively 46cm diameter/52 cm diameter and 61cm diameter. Both legs are the same.

I’ll give you some meal examples of what I was eating today or yesterday.

Morning
Coffe\protein milk
4eggs
3 rice cakes
100g cottage cheese

Lunch
200g chicken with salad and feta cheese

Dinner
200g chicken with salad

Snak
3 rice cake with turkey approx 150g on top
Protein shake post workout

Workout Legs:
15min bike 130bpm 170watts
Leg press 4x12
Safety bar squat 4x10
Smith machine standard squat 4x10 (heavier load)
3x20 walking weighted lounges
Single leg press 4x12
Leg curls 4x15
Romanian deadlift 4x12
Calf rises multiple exercises single & both calf
Seated calf rises 4x12
Pliometrics multiple exercises

Total workout around 2hrs

How I feel after workout…about dead is a good adjective 😅

If I train upper body part cardio bumps up to 30-40min a session.

No not on cycle now.
I’m off of everything.

Will I do another cycle?
Maybe but gonna wait. According do Dylan’s vlog, I calculated that I could hop on another cycle around August. If I will, i will keep test-C at around 350/400mg maybe going up to 500mg after a few weeks and I’ll stack it with anavar for 6 weeks. But I will definetly face it in another condition.
This cycle was a “recovering cycle” to get me back where I was and better before the accident. And it actually did and faster that what would have been being natural. The next cycle if I will do it I will have a better more powerfull starting point and I wont have to recover from a surgery. Plus I’m gonna try hard now to reduce my bodyfat as much as possible.

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback from all.

Well I’m happy to say that my knee and quads/harmstrings have 90% fully recovered. Need a couple of months more. Its a 12 months recovery after surgery to the ACL. I’m now at month 10.
But just to give you an example, after a total quad atrophy to my left leg, harmstring included.
I’m happy to say that today both my legs are back to being “the same” measurments taken from the patella edge at 7cm down the femor at 15cm and at 25cm are respectively 46cm diameter/52 cm diameter and 61cm diameter. Both legs are the same.

I’ll give you some meal examples of what I was eating today or yesterday.

Morning
Coffe\protein milk
4eggs
3 rice cakes
100g cottage cheese

Lunch
200g chicken with salad and feta cheese

Dinner
200g chicken with salad

Snak
3 rice cake with turkey approx 150g on top
Protein shake post workout

Workout Legs:
15min bike 130bpm 170watts
Leg press 4x12
Safety bar squat 4x10
Smith machine standard squat 4x10 (heavier load)
3x20 walking weighted lounges
Single leg press 4x12
Leg curls 4x15
Romanian deadlift 4x12
Calf rises multiple exercises single & both calf
Seated calf rises 4x12
Pliometrics multiple exercises

Total workout around 2hrs

How I feel after workout…about dead is a good adjective 😅

If I train upper body part cardio bumps up to 30-40min a session.

No not on cycle now.
I’m off of everything.

Will I do another cycle?
Maybe but gonna wait. According do Dylan’s vlog, I calculated that I could hop on another cycle around August. If I will, i will keep test-C at around 350/400mg maybe going up to 500mg after a few weeks and I’ll stack it with anavar for 6 weeks. But I will definetly face it in another condition.
This cycle was a “recovering cycle” to get me back where I was and better before the accident. And it actually did and faster that what would have been being natural. The next cycle if I will do it I will have a better more powerfull starting point and I wont have to recover from a surgery. Plus I’m gonna try hard now to reduce my bodyfat as much as possible.
good to hear about your leg

why dont you start a cycle next month? I dont see why you need to wait @ILVerduco you waited enough imo

good to hear about your leg

why dont you start a cycle next month? I dont see why you need to wait @ILVerduco you waited enough imo
I finished PCT 6 February.
I think its too close to start a new cycle way too close. Gotta leave my body recover for a while now and produce hormones in a natural way. Reach new pr’s natty, drop my body fat, be more consistent in dieting. When I will be ready also mentally I will start a new cycle…”maybe”.
I did this cycle to support and boost my recovery. I’m not going to start abusing it. I learned alot also how my body responded. Now its time to learn the lesson and understand what to do better next time. Like for example I think I completly underestimated carbs. I was eating way less than I should have. I was eating around 200g of Carbs per day. Should have bumped that up to at least 400/500g. I played too much with weights that from an articular level I shouldn’t have played with, my muscles where ready but my tendons certainly where not. I ended up having a severe tendinitis to my left biceps which prevented me from making some solid gains in the last weeks. But I guess you know how it is…first cycle ever, all of a sudden you have this immense extra power and streangth you never had and you think you can move weights that are 50-60% heavier than what you where lifting before in a few weeks…i was squatting 140kg with my left leg that was 5cm smaller in diameter than my right one...it was kind of stupid…but hey I managed to recover in 6 months what I should have recovered in 12months and thanks god I didnt injure nothing. If I manage to remain on 110-120kg squat weight now that I’m natty untill my next cycle, now that my legs are finally even and have regained size and streangth think how much I could lift on cycle with , more power, more stability and mobility available, eating more and starting from a lower bodyfat.

I was surprised that Test didn’t give me any sides at all. Apart from slightly smaller balls…and I thought they would really get smaller, but in the end they where ok. I had no acne, no hair loss, no gyno or nipples problems no noticible water retain, etc…sex life was great, and I have to say PCT was way better than what i was reading on the internet. I was reading stories of crushed sex life, gyno, bad mood, depression etc…honestly, my sex life was still great, I felt way more energentic than my last week jabbing, i had no gyno or nipples problem, I was sleeping great and my mood was actually happier, sure I lost stamina and streangth in the gym, but apart from the gym I also have a life, if getting off cycle only affects what I can do in the gym, than its all great. I guess I was doing everything right and taking all the medicines the correct way I guess. Maybe next cycle I will dump the sarms and use anavar for 6wekes as an oral to stack to Test-C and bring the Test to 400mg and start from there. And use sarms only for pct.

What do you think?
TestC + Anavar good stack?

I finished PCT 6 February.
I think its too close to start a new cycle way too close. Gotta leave my body recover for a while now and produce hormones in a natural way. Reach new pr’s natty, drop my body fat, be more consistent in dieting. When I will be ready also mentally I will start a new cycle…”maybe”.
I did this cycle to support and boost my recovery. I’m not going to start abusing it. I learned alot also how my body responded. Now its time to learn the lesson and understand what to do better next time. Like for example I think I completly underestimated carbs. I was eating way less than I should have. I was eating around 200g of Carbs per day. Should have bumped that up to at least 400/500g. I played too much with weights that from an articular level I shouldn’t have played with, my muscles where ready but my tendons certainly where not. I ended up having a severe tendinitis to my left biceps which prevented me from making some solid gains in the last weeks. But I guess you know how it is…first cycle ever, all of a sudden you have this immense extra power and streangth you never had and you think you can move weights that are 50-60% heavier than what you where lifting before in a few weeks…i was squatting 140kg with my left leg that was 5cm smaller in diameter than my right one...it was kind of stupid…but hey I managed to recover in 6 months what I should have recovered in 12months and thanks god I didnt injure nothing. If I manage to remain on 110-120kg squat weight now that I’m natty untill my next cycle, now that my legs are finally even and have regained size and streangth think how much I could lift on cycle with , more power, more stability and mobility available, eating more and starting from a lower bodyfat.

I was surprised that Test didn’t give me any sides at all. Apart from slightly smaller balls…and I thought they would really get smaller, but in the end they where ok. I had no acne, no hair loss, no gyno or nipples problems no noticible water retain, etc…sex life was great, and I have to say PCT was way better than what i was reading on the internet. I was reading stories of crushed sex life, gyno, bad mood, depression etc…honestly, my sex life was still great, I felt way more energentic than my last week jabbing, i had no gyno or nipples problem, I was sleeping great and my mood was actually happier, sure I lost stamina and streangth in the gym, but apart from the gym I also have a life, if getting off cycle only affects what I can do in the gym, than its all great. I guess I was doing everything right and taking all the medicines the correct way I guess. Maybe next cycle I will dump the sarms and use anavar for 6wekes as an oral to stack to Test-C and bring the Test to 400mg and start from there. And use sarms only for pct.

What do you think?
TestC + Anavar good stack?
If you finished the PCT February 6, you can start the next cycle on April 10 easy, PCT + 8 weeks is enough.

For your next cycle, this is my recommendation

testosterone cypionate 500mgs/week
anavar 50mgs/day *8 weeks split dose
cardarine gw 20mgs/day *good endurance anti cortisol
n2guard 7caps/day liver organ support for anavar etc
aromasin 5mgs e3d and see how your estrogen does

what do you think? @ILVerduco