Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Mav's 1st Peptide Experience (BPC-157, TB-500, Sermorelin)

LOL
bro i bridge with tren lol
but I'm a badass and crazy
LOL! Don't know you well, but based on reading your comments over the last year +, these are all true statements. LOL!

I still cannot comprehend when people use tren to recomp. When I was on tren I literally felt like I could run through a brick wall and I think I tried a couple times lol

That combined with my training and temper (not so much anymore...meditation works!)...not good LOL

I've thought about trying a bridge to see what I'd feel like and what result's I could get .
make sure you get on n2guard
it helps with cholesterol bigtime
long-term you don't want your cholesterol to be off
short-term it's okay
It has been a very long time since I did a bridge. Luckily my cholesterol is healthy. I just wish I could get my HDL up, but my LDL/HDL ration is perfect because my LDL is so low. Good diet.

I doubt N2Gaurd will help my HDL, but I guess we will find out. I am hopeful the N2Gaurd lowers my liver enzymes. That shit is pissing me off because I can't figure it out, but I will.

It has been a very long time since I did a bridge. Luckily my cholesterol is healthy. I just wish I could get my HDL up, but my LDL/HDL ration is perfect because my LDL is so low. Good diet.

I doubt N2Gaurd will help my HDL, but I guess we will find out. I am hopeful the N2Gaurd lowers my liver enzymes. That shit is pissing me off because I can't figure it out, but I will.
@Maverick602 it takes time and diet adjustments, bro can you give us some diet updates?

@Maverick602 it takes time and diet adjustments, bro can you give us some diet updates?

Thanks bros. Not updating this log anymore because I started my SARMS BRIDGE LOG below.

Starboy…diet updates are in new log

Thread 'Mavs "RCS" SARMS Bridge Log'
https://anabolex.com/community/threads/mavs-rcs-sarms-bridge-log.11583/

FINAL BLOODS and FEEDBACK ON EXPERIENCE

I detailed my overall experience with BPC-157, TB-500 and Sermorelin above. Overall it was a positive experience and I believe I will use all three compounds again.

Since I was on all three for a matter of 7-8 weeks, I am taking an 8 week break during my RCS SARMS BRIDGE and once I start the following cutting cycle (test, anavar and EQ), I will restart the Peptides, but not sure what that looks like yet. I believe I will start with BPC-157 and Sermorelin because I have them on hand.

BLOODS:
I am relatively happy with my bloods. You can see my diet is solid given my bloodwork. The low HDL is completely hereditary. My father suffered from that, but he also ate like a pig and had excessively high LDL and ended up dying of heart disease. Given my test dose of 500/week over the last 9 weeks, I am not surprised the HDL is a bit lower than usual. Regardless of my Omega 3 intake, it stays at or below 35 ...always. Never was able to increase it.

My PSA level increased during this cycle, but it is still VERY healthy and given the elevated test levels it is not surprising.

I am a bit confused with the increased liver enzymes, but elevated test levels through injectables were doing this. I was not on N2Gaurd during the cycle, but I was taking LIV52. Started my N2Gaurd today with the start of my SARMS bridge so I will be curious to see what happens with my liver levels on SARMS and N2Gaurd.

LESSONS:
I do not believe I will do a "bulking cycle" or use test at 500mg/week again. I believe the sides may have outweighed the benefits. I put on more fat and subcutaneous water weight and while I was stronger, I cannot say the gains were better than they would have been if I dropped the dose to 300mg and ate less while still hitting optimal protein levels.

At the age of 50, I want and need to prioritize longevity and health. As you know, I have been on TRT since November 2022 and that was the single best decision I made in a very long time. Prior to this cycle, I made significant quality gains over the previous year and while it took me a long time to embrace the teachings of my youth, "slow and steady wins the race". I see no need to jack my test dose to 500mg in the future, which is why I am going to use 300mg/week on my forthcoming cutting cycle. Less water weight, lower BP, etc.

Overall...I believe this cycle was a great experience and I walked away with a few excellent lessons for an old dog learning new tricks!

-M

View attachment 7705View attachment 7706
View attachment 7707

LOG CLOSED
@Maverick602 adding n2guard will be a good choice.........