Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to use Tb-500 the first month ?

You do not have to do this, but it is recommended by some experts to load for 2-4 weeks and then back off the dose for another 6-8 weeks. I loaded with 750mcg/day to hit 5250/week and then I backed off to 500mcg/day= 3500mcg/ week.

I stacked with BPC and Sermorelin

Check out my Peptide Log here:

Dylan provides great insights on this I.E. it depends on your goals. I have had three knee surgeries over the last 13 years, 50 years old and have played impact sports my entire life. I just wanted my knees to feel better. This cycle worked.

I am now off for another 6 weeks and can't wait to start again.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Richard Brown Approved Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On Deca 500 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 13
Maverick602 Approved Log Mav's 1st Peptide Experience (BPC-157, TB-500, Sermorelin) Steroids and SARMS 314
Richardbrown Napsgear: Condition Like a Pro! 50% Off EQ 500 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 15
dylangemelli Video TB-500 VS. BPC-157: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 15
Richardbrown Napsgear: All Gains, No Pain! DP Deca 500 Is 50% Off NOW! Steroids and SARMS 14
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 500 - The Big 500 episode - anniversary! Thank you guys Steroids and SARMS 16
Richardbrown Approved Napsgear Product of the Week Winner: Deca 500 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 14
dylangemelli Video You can only make gains with 500 MG of Testosterone?? MYTH OR FACT??: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 18
dylangemelli TB-500 Explained: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 8
Sarms4Sale Day 5 Sale: Earn a free bottle of your choice with a $500 purchase! Steroids and SARMS 3
Lexx2004 Approved Log GW-0742, Andarine S4, S23 Two-month Cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 103
Mobster Approved Log Mobsters UGFreak ParaPharma 1 month Trenbolone cut Log Steroids and SARMS 214
jasonhill800 AAS Diaries From Napsgear : One Month Transformation Steroids and SARMS 15
V 6 month cycle opinions Steroids and SARMS 20
J low appetite that time of the month Steroids and SARMS 9
B acne 1 month after pCT Steroids and SARMS 9
S 1 month on insulin results Steroids and SARMS 9
P 2 month off everything Steroids and SARMS 10