Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Mobsters UGFreak ParaPharma 1 month Trenbolone cut Log

Mobster

V.I.P.
So the actual diet starts on the 1st (this Friday) and will run all of that month. But I just did the first jab last night. So the actual diet starts on the 1st (this Friday) and will run all of that month. But I just did the first jab. 1.5ml of PP's Cut Stack 150. So that equates to 225mg total (Testosterone P 75mg/ml, Trenbolone A 75mg/ml, Drostanolone P 75mg/ml). In smooth like a knife through hot butter. So far zero PIP. Right now the plan is 3 jabs a week but I MIGHT go to EOD (a little under 800mg a week). It'll be down to sides and or PIP

Thursday
Arm day @ Powerhouse. 30 mins total. Huffed n puffed. Nice full pump

Alt Dumbbell Curls
10kg per x 12 reps, 15kg per x 12 reps, 20kg/44lbs (new weight on this plan) 5 x 8 reps. I work on the contraction here. Then dropped to 7.5kg/16lbs x 20 reps

s/s

Triceps on Bi/Tri machine
zero weight x 20 reps, 20kg x 12 reps, 40kg x 12 then 55kg/121lbs x 5 x 9 reps

Tricep Pressdown on Multi-angle pulley machine
stack x 20 reps

Bwt: 327.5lbs - 4 week diet starts tomorrow. Pics at the gym tomorrow

So the actual diet starts on the 1st (this Friday) and will run all of that month. But I just did the first jab last night. So the actual diet starts on the 1st (this Friday) and will run all of that month. But I just did the first jab. 1.5ml of PP's Cut Stack 150. So that equates to 225mg total (Testosterone P 75mg/ml, Trenbolone A 75mg/ml, Drostanolone P 75mg/ml). In smooth like a knife through hot butter. So far zero PIP. Right now the plan is 3 jabs a week but I MIGHT go to EOD (a little under 800mg a week). It'll be down to sides and or PIP

Thursday

Alt Dumbbell Curls
10kg per x 12 reps, 15kg per x 12 reps, 20kg/44lbs (new weight on this plan) 5 x 8 reps. I work on the contraction here. Then dropped to 7.5kg/16lbs x 20 reps

s/s

stack x 20 reps

@Mobster going to rip you up big time I think

Friday morning
Coffee at gym. Humid and I felt sluggish (not the food etc as I literally just started lol). Trained with Ken. Slight delay waiting on Shay. Saw Kirk too. I'll be donating my other Saxon bar to the gym. I was also offered a free ticket to the Giants Live Deadlift event in Cardiff (£25000 if someone pulls 505kg) by the former IFBB Pro. Very kind but I said let someone else have it

Close Grip Bench Press
to 140kg x 3 x 7. Wanted more

s/s

DOHTBDL
to 169.5kg x 3 x 3 (ugly reps)

Wrist Roller
8.75kg x 3 x 3 (hard)

Bwt: 327.5lbs

Post workout shake @48g protein

i expect your body weight to be under 300

Thursday

Alt Dumbbell Curls

s/s

stack x 20 reps

Following this keep the diet updates tight

This is going to be a great log! I don't think I have ever seen someone that trains the way mobster does and runs a cutting cycle. I hope to learn a lot from this log. One thing I know is that mobster will never be the guy to run high doses of any compound. I wish guys would really look at what he does and put the focus on their diet and training first. Remember, mobster is a big ass dude and uses low doses with great results!!!

Friday morning
Coffee at gym. Humid and I felt sluggish (not the food etc as I literally just started lol). Trained with Ken. Slight delay waiting on Shay. Saw Kirk too. I'll be donating my other Saxon bar to the gym. I was also offered a free ticket to the Giants Live Deadlift event in Cardiff (£25000 if someone pulls 505kg) by the former IFBB Pro. Very kind but I said let someone else have it

Close Grip Bench Press
to 140kg x 3 x 7. Wanted more

s/s

DOHTBDL
to 169.5kg x 3 x 3 (ugly reps)

Wrist Roller
8.75kg x 3 x 3 (hard)

Bwt: 327.5lbs

Post workout shake @48g protein

Diet (all approx).
Well under what I could eat according to thre lowest est but I was not hungry. The last meal was tedious - chicken (herbed) and rice (kinda dry). I need to fix that.

Kcals: 2319
Pro: 157.1g
Carb: 208.6
Fat: 54.9

Steps
Over 8000 so killed that