Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much alcohol is okay per day?

DDRmik

can anyone give me advice on how much alcohol is safe for me to be drinking every day but I want to hit some of my fitness parameters
alcohol is a big part of my culture as a midwest American and all my friends are big drinkers. I'm probably the one who always has to end up driving after a night out.
Any suggestions for the healthiest alcohol

none. this toxic culture of drinking being acceptable is a huge problem in middle America. way too much food, alcohol and smoking too

that is why middle America states have the least healthy people and live much shorter lives

can anyone give me advice on how much alcohol is safe for me to be drinking every day but I want to hit some of my fitness parameters
alcohol is a big part of my culture as a midwest American and all my friends are big drinkers. I'm probably the one who always has to end up driving after a night out.
Any suggestions for the healthiest alcohol
drinking alcohol is not good dont do it

i dont drink alcohol at all

Its your choice. None is best but you asked so make your own choice on how you want to balance and prioritize things

You can have a beer on the weekends but dont drink regular.

Smoking marijuana is much better at least you are calm and no liver damage.